Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
Bookmark Thread
Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136
Results 1,351 to 1,356 of 1356
    Rep
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    yup. not interested. back to leveling thais, yukka & maid

time to wait the new stuff i guess (and back to grinding hell Q_Q)

Last edited by kyu bey; 11-15-2017 at 11:07 AM.
    http://himeuta.org/signaturepics/sigpic10327_1.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Looks like there won't be maintenance next week, and we'll have to wait for the new system on the 29th.

There will be a new standard event featuring consecutive high difficulty battles on [Rebellion Island].

Also, it looks like Sharon's max damage at her outer range is 2x It's 3x at 49~72 range and 2x at 25~48, and she can stun enemies that normally can't be stunned. Tempted to Spirit Seat for her SR now.
    https://twitter.com/Rosary_Izayoi/st...97157459795970
    Red = Hillary
    Blue = Rin
    Green = Natasha (fastest)
    Purple = Natasha (starting speed)
    dotted = Sharon at different ranges

It also appears that there will be pickup for a different girl every day of the week until the 29th.

Last edited by Folseus; 11-16-2017 at 04:13 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    987 Post(s)
    Kinda curious so I rolled ticket and got her SR version. After playing around with Sharon, I think it's quite interesting. Basically at her max range she does insane damage, my SR level 20 no affection bonus, does 4k+ damage per hit on enemy HQ. But if the enemy manage to close on her, she'll does pitiful damage lol. She does stun + lock, I imagine her SSR version probably an insane boss killer when 1 on 1. Just don't let her get crowded by trains etc, she'll start locking on her nearest target doing small damage and got stuck there forever. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    @Mikan you might need to send 2 / 3 girls to the boss for that 0% move. 1 vs 1 isn't going to happen.

remember a super sized boss at 7-5 that spawn from 1 clock? i can't stunlock that thing even after i send hillary, rin & cat (ssr max x 2 & sr+ max). it will only stopped moving after i turned on their aspd+ skills

Rep
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)

Next week's pickup for anyone who wants to prepare. It loops back to Cherish on the 29th before the next maintenance.

Sharon looks like she would be decent at chasing a slow boss too since that way she can stay at max range, though moving lowers your DPS by a bit.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    @Folseus literally better than rin if the mob can stay at that 49-72 range then....
    rin: atk - def = damage....atk - def = damage.....atk - def = damage
    sharon: atk x 3 - def = damage

but i still don't want another hell of grinding similar girls (still got lots of girls waiting to be maxed) >_>;