Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Yura K2 patch maintenance has ended. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 97 of 120 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    that 上 tier is a fucking BS gongshow. http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30413782

i followed that video down to every detail but sabrina CANNOT take down the far left tower before mobs start coming out and causing a domino effect of fail. one and a half months doing nothing but raising my rare tier girls and cant even run a simple 上 tier event. guess ill have to keep doing the 中 tier

aigis team

Rep
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    @Uthr Pendragon I'd like to note that while this is an R only team at 100 affection, he starts the round off with 2800 Mana, which might let him Mana Boost his Sabrina earlier than you. The video description mentions that his 2 Boost + Skill on R Sabrina barely makes it, but an R+ (presumably 60) would have an easy time with just a single boost and skill.
    I tried it myself with a similar team but my R Sabrina has 700 affection and my Shinobu is at 500, so I can get to that second boost a lot earlier with better base stats.
    Is your entire team the same level and rarity?
    I would just recommend sending in higher rarity girls to take the map if your Rs somehow can't do it. If it's just a matter of that one tower on the bottom left, maybe adding one more unit to help Sabrina on that bottom left tower like a Sword or Colis instead of boosting her would work.
    I don't know how fast you can clear E-2, but you could probably do a time in E-3 fast enough to be more efficient there.

Rep
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    starting to regret decision for picking yandere instead jennifer after this patch (dev, buff yandere pls...not asking much..just reduce that 45 & 70 sec skill)

just a note from self experience: when you're trying to copy from someone 'i can barely do it',
    you need to pay attention to everything (the girl's mana cost, lvl & affection if mentioned, total mana at beginning + the hidden 'shinobu affection %')
    missing 1 / more of those will break the run (unless yours is better). i mean, when the original can barely do it...you won't be able to copy it with 'something' lower
    in a super race against time, a mere 2-3 seconds late in clicking will brick the run (<< i have done it)

for example: we got the same team, lvl, affection BUT your shinobu only had 100 affection while mine is 1000 affection.
    if i'm doing a race against time to boost a certain girl, you can't copy me because your mana wave is way slower than me

http://himeuta.org/signaturepics/sigpic10327_1.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    @Folseus I just noticed in the setting menu, it said "new". Did they add something on the setting? :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    @Mikan They added a page 3 and 4 to the options. It's mentioned in the patch notes a few posts back and in the OP now.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    @Folseus Thanks. :)

edit

Oh!! The first page looks awesome now. I'm gonna take my time reading it. Nice job. :)

edit2

Ah I just realized even I give vote up on the first page, it doesn't give rep up for you. Just want to let you know, how much appreciated that guide you wrote. :)

Last edited by Mikan; 01-12-2017 at 01:40 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)

Tried for Charlotte with the 10 tickets I've earned so far. Other draw was an R+. Colette is really useful so I'm happy, though my SR+ is at 68 with 3/5 =S
    @Mikan Thanks for the support. Let me know if there's any errors or things you think should be added.

Rep
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)

New Spirit to be added tomorrow.
    KNIFE AND FORK?!

Also, probably going to be late with the translations as I will likely not be here at the time.

Here's a guy clearing E-5 with 417 left over using only 4 SR units...
    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30449197
    Natasha is pretty OP.

Last edited by Folseus; 01-18-2017 at 01:08 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    Maintenance actually ending early, so I'm here.

Image dump for new Spirit:
    Iona Ooyama
    Weapon Type: Utensils

[+] Spoiler

★01★
    New Spirit [Iona Ooyama] added.

Her weapon type is [Utensils], which is a melee weapon that decreases her Skill CHarge time when she defeats an enemy.

There is a low chance of her appearing from Normal Gacha.

★02★
    The new Spirit [Iona Ooyama], Rin, and Isthrene have pick-up gacha this week:
    There is an increased chance of them appearing in Premium/11x/Spirit Seat Gachas after rarity is decided compared to other spirits of the same rarity.

Iona Ooyama
    1/18, 1/20, 1/22, 1/24

Rin Hayashi
    1/19, 1/23

Isthrene Shidehara
    1/21, 1/25

★03★
    Newly added spirit has 2x EXP Bonus Chance.

★04★
    Normal Election Ward 7 stages added
    Today's update brings Normal and Hard 7-C and 7-D

★05★
    New Town Revitalization Facility added [Hiza Batto]
    New Spirit stories are available as well.

★06★
    Short voice lines added to Town Revitalization scenarios.

For those curious about the new Spirit's CV, [Iona Ooyama] is voiced by Tanaka Aimi-san.

Last edited by Folseus; 01-18-2017 at 07:16 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Folseus View Post

New Spirit to be added tomorrow.
    KNIFE AND FORK?!

Also, probably going to be late with the translations as I will likely not be here at the time.

Here's a guy clearing E-5 with 417 left over using only 4 SR units...
    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30449197
    Natasha is pretty OP.
    that was a super risky run. that tower on top left will be gone from a mere 1-2 seconds delay O_O;;

(stealing ss from someone else as usual)
    not bad i guess?

http://himeuta.org/signaturepics/sigpic10327_1.gif