Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176
Results 1,751 to 1,755 of 1755
    Rep
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)

cost: 1540 / 2 = 770 for 1 (same cost as ssr their dps is literally lower against mobs with high def)

technically good except i need to pay 1540 instantly to call them.......probably not going to see any use in time attack events though unless i got more ssr cat / her dup >_>;
    i got for simple running through long distances

Last edited by kyu bey; 07-11-2019 at 01:59 PM.
    http://himeuta.org/signaturepics/sigpic10327_1.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    @kyu bey

As a singular unit, she has one of the highest DPSs in the game which makes sense that she costs so much. Mariko's DPS is actually very low after she gets her first hit off.
    After Mariko's first hit, Emilia has basically 4x Mariko's DPS. If Mariko has to attack 3 times or more, Emilia does more DPS. If Mariko doesn't get her first hit off, the enemy would need 3000 PDEF for Mariko to be stronger than Emilia without her doll and 3300 PDEF to be stronger than Emilia with her doll.
    I think one of the biggest factors for her use is she can split up despite being a single unit, and then the doll can return to her side so you can use it for unique clearing tactics on time attack maps that you can't do even with super fast units.
    The cost is a really big factor in not using her though.

Gacha Ticket Roll:

Normal Gacha Roll POGGERS:

Daiya is one of the units I really love the design of, both art and combat, so I really wanted to get her SSR and SSRA when she first came out. Now I need to find the time to 3x EXP Ticket her and I don't think that's going to be this week.

Last edited by Folseus; 07-12-2019 at 05:35 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    @Folseus i see... (me & my problem with math...)

you're lucky...i literally burned 250 tic for her ssr (along the way got like 3 ssr before her..but 0 of her. one of them is maxed ssr rin that simply turns into 50 yellow crystals Q_Q )
    dev, when are you going to give us tradeable cat cost down again in this event? ;-;

tried daiya ? months ago. against flying mob? very good. against ground mob her dps is lmao no......
    i pretend she doesn't exist and just use my gunners

Last edited by kyu bey; 07-12-2019 at 06:22 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1164 Post(s)
    Interesting thing I accidently find out, that her doll counted by Chiffon's waves attack, it can chains Chiffon's attack. Emilia basically 2 units that only take 1 party slot which is nice for Chiffon. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    6th slot is probably better with yandere...but i want my doll!