Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 105 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1550
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1071 Post(s)
    @kyu bey Congrats. =)

Naikaku is one I'm most laziest to raise, since you don't see much increase in the bonus. And 5000 lol, that's amazing achievement. ^-^

Rep
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)

Forgot to post these.
    Weapon Type is Necklace. It is a fixed attack weapon (500) that heals towers and parliament. Leveling only increases her attack speed and movement speeds, and not by a whole lot in my opinion.

@Mikan Miranda might be strong enough to oneshot spiders if they activate her attack at max range, but she'll be awful at stopping them if she doesn't, just like the other slow attackers.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    now I'm not sure if i'm playing an online game / offline game at 8-6 lol...
    i'm giving dev S for the effort at 8-6

http://himeuta.org/signaturepics/sigpic10327_1.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    1071 Post(s)
    @Folseus No new event yet? :) It feel strange we have nothing to do.

And btw about healing tower. Not sure how strong is that, but if she can keep a tower alive while under attack by yatos, there you go the solution for Miranda. Since the enemies will always stop on the tower, Miranda can easily hit them. And maybe we could throw Beatrice into the fray too. XD

Last edited by Mikan; 03-12-2017 at 06:55 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    @Mikan A new one should hopefully start in two days. Been using the time to level recently. Maxed an SR Trixie so I can level with her on my team.
    Need another round for Primula SR+ =S

Rep
    Mentioned
    1071 Post(s)
    @Folseus I wished they gives bonus stats for leveling the different rarity of the same character. For example I have SR, SR+ and SSR version of Tiara. Right now I have no incentive at all to level the SR version because I never use it anymore. It would be nice if we get some benefit for leveling all 3 version of her. Even like a special costume or something, I don't mind. I just need incentive or motivation. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    @Mikan Yeah, it would be nice like if you cap a lower rarity version, you get an EXP bonus for that girl or something to help with the rest of the grind. I'd totally cap most SRs if they gave like a 1.5x or even only 1.2x bonus to SR+ and SSR leveling.
    I capped my Tiara SR because my SR+ was so far away from 80 at the time. Right now, she's at 76 I think. Same with my Rin, her SR+ is at 78 but having her maxed SR has helped a ton for leveling. When they get to 80 though, I probably won't ever use the SR unless I really need the extra mana at the start of a round.
    I got Primula SR+ this far without ever touching her SR though, and I'll do the same for a lot of girls.

Rep
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)

Tomorrow's maintenance will bring an event with a Dual Pistol EX.
    It will be an extermination event.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    [+] Spoiler

★01★
    Event begins and will last from 3/15 (Wed) to 3/29 (Wed).
    ★02★
    New EX Spirit [Nelly Date] added.
    She is a reward from the event and cannot be obtained from other gachas.
    ★03★
    The following spirits have pick-up gacha this week.
    Carlotta Suzuki
    3/15, 3/19

Demetria Iwakura
    3/16, 3/20

Cherish Yamaoka
    3/17, 3/21

Caterine Tani
    3/18, 3/22

Last edited by Folseus; 03-22-2017 at 07:48 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    E3: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30828742
    sara bottom right afk
    colette to tower--> hole below it--> hole at 1 clock
    kirara going the same route as colette + going down to deal with 1 tough enemy
    hillary semi-afk on top left hole - village left from it
    trixie semi-afk at left village from tower--> go back near tower to deal with ufo & that grey mob
    rin semi-afk in most left hole--> going down to deal with blue mob--> go right to help sara to deal with (semi) immune mob x 2

this time it feels like i won't be able to get max points if any of them(^) are not strong enough...i can't really send help to anyone this time (only rin & kirara to help sara in + - last 30 seconds) x,x;;

http://himeuta.org/signaturepics/sigpic10327_1.gif