Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 11 of 155 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

Re: *NEW* [DMM] Seiken Manifestia

@Vz-Rei Yep it pretty much depends on what the devs intend to do with the game. More accurately, how kind they intend to be to free players. Ideally the game difficulty should remain at the stage where you can clear the game with only the free units provided to you as long as you do adequate preparations. Honestly I wouldn't like to see the game end up in a state where "difficulty" means everything has incredibly high stats and unless you have SSR/SR+s you can't even do much damage. Bit early to worry though I guess.

In other news...

World 3 coming next week if everything goes as scheduled. Time to have FUN considering how troublesome world 2 was.

Rep
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)

It looks like Mana starts going up by 100 every 5 levels starting at 30. So 30 is 1600, 35 = 1700 etc.

There was also a bug with compensation distribution for clearing quests that hasn't been done yet for some people. It should be fixed in a few days and sent out.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The issue with guns, katana, and certain mages is what I was referring to. The gatcha's more generous, yes, but having an overflow of similar units doesn't do much, nor does half the crew to any work. It's more or less: get gunners, katana, rapiers, and a mage.

Rep
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)

Seiken - Album on Imgur

Here's an album of all the SR characters, including the six unreleased ones, with their translated names. Really wanting that SR Bow.

Rep
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)

Wait what a greek surname as a first name? Nikolakopoulou

Rep
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)

@Glasses That was what her name phonetically sounds like. Couldn't find anything else resembling that as a given name. I assume it's a misuse on their part.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1073 Post(s)

@Folseus
    First time I heard that name too, the other girls were more common English names. The closest resemblance I can find about her name is this person.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolaos_Mantzaros

Rep
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)

@Folseus Ya i was suprised at the misuse.

Rep
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

@Folseus Eh where did you get information on the unreleased girls? I hope they're going to be released along with world 3.

@blackwhale I don't get what you mean. You mean that you don't like how gunners > other ranged type units and whatnot? I frankly don't see the problem with that. There's always going to be units you want more than others and in this case, it's not even like it's a specific character you want, it's just a class.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

@Serian That's a gimped, unbalanced system. A specific character you want is friendlier to the game from a design perspective -- it's just a waifu; there's no absurd impact on the gameplay. A class, however, pigeonholes the balance into clear dichotomies (or trichotomy in this case). If they were all viable that'd be a different matter, but they're not, and the disparity's extreme. It's just shit design.