Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 20 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    The wiki does said that it also increase 10% movement speed every upgrade.

IGN (for most game): Akagi

Rep
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)

Waiiit a second....

Rep
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)

★01★
    [World 3] Released

★02★
    Reduced the time required for data to connect after the game begins.
    The required resources will begin downloading at the menu more quickly.

★03★
    Fixed an issue where the 2/17 maintenance rendered ogg sound files ineffective.

★04★
    Status Effects (Attack up, stun, slow, etc) have had their functionality adjusted.
    When the same effect is applied, the remaining time will not be inceased slightly anymore.
    More information can be found in the game help.

★05★
    Weapon Type [Wand] has had the following changes.

Reduced Mana cost.
    Normal attack's slow effect has been somewhat increased.

★06★
    Weapon Type [Rod] has had the following changes

Reduced Mana cost.

★07★
    Due to popular demand, the after battle results screen has been quickened.

★08★
    Due to popular demand, the [BGM] and [SE] settings have had adjustability increased.

★09★
    Fixed an issue where if a spirit was attacking an enemy of the same rank with a high attack speed, they would not show the magnification effect.

★10★
    Fixed a bug where using a skill would cause the map to not return to normal afterwards.

★11★
    Added a new type of path to maps indicating slow movement. Both spirits and Yato in the dotted lined area will move at a greatly reduced speed. Attack speed remains the same.

★12★
    Added new items and fixed issues when receiving items for achieveing the maximum Cost Down from Gacha.

★13★
    Fixed an issue where the game would freeze on the victory results screen.

★14★
    Fixed an issue where the boss apppearing would cause some bugs.

[100 000 Prime Minister Campaign]
    Until next week's maintenance, all stages in [World 1] will have 1.2x EXP.

Furthermore, the next update will add more content to the lower difficulty stages that are already implemented.

To clarify, this means that maps that are going to be released will be lower difficulty.

[Important Notice]
    In the normal World 3-B, if the flying type Yato destroy the tower in the upper right, an error will occur.
    We are investigating the cause and ask that you refrain from challenging 3-B for the time being.

[Bug Notice]
    In 3-2, there is a discrepancy between the thumbnail for the stage and the actual map itself. Please take note of this when entering.
    This bug is planned to be fixed in the next update.

Status Effects
    Certain spirits have status effects attached to their skills.
    There are currently 9 types of status effects.
    When two of the same effect are applied, whichever effect has the longer duration will take precedence. If the remaining time were to be reduced, the effect will not be overwritten.
    In the case of weakening status effects, the effect will not be overwritten.
    In the case of buffing status effects, whichever effect has the longer duration will be overwritten.
    For example, if you have a 200% [Self Attack Buff] and a 150% [Area Attack Buff] at the same time, a 300% attack buff will be added. (2x * 1.5x = 3x)

Not 100% sure what this means for the usefulness of slows and stuns. Will check now.

Rep
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)
    3-1 gives Colis, R Broom.
    3-2 gives Titani, R Bow.
    3-3 gives Sara, SR Staff.
    3-4 gives Masha, R Cannon.
    3-5 gives Tarua, SR Dual Sword.

Last edited by Folseus; 02-24-2016 at 07:38 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1179 Post(s)
    @Folseus
    Any SR gun?

Rep
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)
    @Mikan I've only tried 3-1 so far, but I didn't see any reports of it. Probably just the two SRs.

After using some of the tickets from doing World 3

Seems like she might be good in this world given how hard everything stacks on the slow lanes.

Last edited by Folseus; 02-24-2016 at 09:19 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1179 Post(s)
    @Folseus
    Congrats. =)

The monsters at world 3 got buff up compared to 2-5. I noticed my party does less damage. Struggling on 3-A, only able to 2 stars it. I think I need to level my party up a little, they not killing fast enough here.

Rep
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Oh... I was somewhat anticipating the new SR dual sword to be released this patch but I guess not. I'm happy to know that we get a pirate from 3-5 though but... I don't know how to organize my team anymore. Feels like mostly all of my team is indispensable.

Kinda feel like 2 gunners is overkill but then when thinking about how useful they are... At the same time I want to use my axe. Also I want to use a dual sword...

Last edited by Serian; 02-24-2016 at 04:02 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Wow trying out world 3, this is a new world of challenges. Low AoE high power units are going to shine in this world. In comparison, because of how badly the mobs swarm, gunners aren't as preferable... Need to seriously contemplate putting my axe back into party.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1179 Post(s)
    @Serian

My Thief and Great sword trying to stop the train, not much success on it. ^-^ I think I should level up an Axe.