Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 55 of 155 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    @Folseus R.I.P free tickets after 1m...last time i didn't reach 5m (somewhere around 3-4m)..this time..i doubt 2m is possible

edit: forgot to ask, already test the bazooka maid? how is she compared to bear, trixie, etc?

Last edited by kyu bey; 05-19-2016 at 03:24 AM.
    http://himeuta.org/signaturepics/sigpic10327_1.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    660 Post(s)
    @kyu bey She's extremely slow. Trixie is definitely a stronger character overall, and Shelob is a lot more flexible.
    I take her when I want to snipe something from range like in this event with the castle position in E-3 (tower in E-4). It's pretty difficult to position for anything really dynamic though, and it really sucks when something random runs into her already limited range and takes a hit away from your intended target. She requires planning to use because you don't want to be constantly repositioning her after deploying trying to aim at something.
    Her skill doubles her damage and she can only shoot like two times with it active, so you have to time it really well.

Overall, she's not one of those characters that makes the game a lot easier like Trixie/dual blades/guns. She's best used to snipe towers/castles or high priority targets that are slow, blocked by a stunning melee, or stuck on a slow path. Otherwise, you have to put in a lot of effort to position her for regular monsters that move at regular speeds. The difference between SSR and not is also pretty significant since it influences her attack speed relatively significantly, especially at cap.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    short story added
    http://tekunodo.jp/seimani/gallery/t_inukai.html
    [+] Spoiler

ティアラ・イヌカイ

やあ、おはよう諸君! 今日も清々しい朝だな。美しくて、ホント清々しい陽気だ。
    …ん、ああ、私か? 今から少しばかり出掛けてくるよ!
    何、戦挙? いや、そんな指示、総理から出てないだろう。散歩に行くだけだ。
    …え、「散歩なのに銃がいるのか」って?
    そんなこと当然じゃないか。もしヤトーが出たらどうするんだ?いつでも戦えるようにしないと。
    …何笑ってる。なんだ、「気合い入りすぎ」って?
    君たちは何を考えている!? もし突然ヤトーが出てきたらどうするんだ! いいか、散歩だから気合いを入れ ないなんて道理、あちらさんには通用しないぞ!
    …「ヤトーなんか出ない」か。なるほど、確かに私が政霊になってからこれまで、散歩中にヤトーが突然現れた 事など無かった。でも、だからといって今日も出ないという事にはならないだろう。聞かせてくれ。どうするん だ、今日出たら? ギアも無く、丸腰でどうやって戦えと言うんだ? いいか、奴らは信じられないほど頑丈に できている。武器の無い私ではどうにもならないだろう。なら逃げるしかない。おめおめと、尻尾を巻いて。で もヤトーの足の速さは尋常じゃない。ギアが無ければ逃げ切る事は不可能。絶体絶命。その先は…語るのもおぞ ましい…体の自由は奪われた連中に私は…私は…いや、私は絶対に泣かない! なぜなら、私は誇り高き政霊だ か……おい、皆どこいった! 私の話は終わってないぞ!

blah3 tweet basically saying more ^ soonTM
    +
    this last tweet that doesn't make sense for me with google translation (aside from the mid june)

第一回海産総戦挙にご参加頂いた総理のみなさん。
    制服の製作状況に関してお知らせです。
    6月中旬頃にはお見せできる予定です。

Last edited by kyu bey; 05-19-2016 at 04:35 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    660 Post(s)
    Wow, good morning ladies and gentlemen! Today sure is a refreshing morning. It's so beautiful, it definitely has a refreshing feeling to it.
    ...hm, ah, me? I'm about to head out!
    What, for an election? Nope, the Prime Minister isn't going either too. It's just a walk.
    ...eh [you're going on a walk with your gun] you say?
    Well, isn't that obvious. What if Yato appeared? You should always be ready to fight.
    ...What with the laughing. What do you mean [too much spirit]?
    What are you all thinking!? What would you do if the Yato suddenly appeared! Listen, if you're thinking you can take a walk without being prepared, that type of logic won't work against them!
    ... So you think [the Yato won't appear]. I see, certainly ever since I became a Spirit, I've never had a Yato appear during my walks. But that doesn't gurantee that they won't appear today. Let's hear it. What would I do if they appeared today? If I have no equipment and I'm unarmed, tell me, how would I fight? Listen, those guys are unbelievably tough. I can't do a thing if I don't have my weapon. Then I'd have to run away. Shamelessly, admitting defeat. And the Yato's speeds aren't normal either. Without my equipment, I wouldn't be able to outrun them either. There's no hope there. After that... I don't even want to think about it... Having my body taken away from me by them... I... No way, definitely not! Because I'm a proud Spirit... Hey, where did everyone go! I'm not done talking yet!

The tweet is talking about the costumes from the popularity contest in the first event. They should be arriving in mid-June.

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)

finally done with 1m...will stop once i got that 1.5m ticket (2m is not possible)

because it's buried in x pages & for some reason dev removed it from game frame
    3rd event: june8 - june15

Rep
    Mentioned
    1071 Post(s)

Lol this is why I love this game. Got her from normal Gacha. ^-^

Rep
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Yeees Kute Rare Teddy Bear...

Rep
    Mentioned
    660 Post(s)
    @kyu bey Actually, the third event should be 6/1 to 6/8. The first tweet that mentioned the dates had it wrong and they corrected it.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1071 Post(s)
    After playing the bazooka, I think I find a use of her. Since she cannot shoot inside her inner perimeter, we can actually use her to snipe over crowd of monsters and take out the building first. =)

Rep
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    @Folseus oops. thanks for the fix
    @Mikan err...if we're talking about random mobs crowd, the cannon one should be better (100 aoe range instead 32)