Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      New Forum "Azur Lane" has been added to User Suggested Forums
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4753 Post(s)
    Oh most definitely.

It'll be as over the top as Osomatsu.

Rep
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    @Leyana very well then, I'll give it a shot as well.

IGN
    バニルツ
    Server
    Hitokappu Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Wow not much stuff I've watched previous series of. I can't say that I dislike that.

IGN
    illyrin
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    907 Post(s)
    Macross Delta - I'll watch anything with the name Macross in it, no matter how Macross 7 bad.

Mayoiga - I'll probably check this out. I'm honestly a sucker for that kind of setup.

Kagewani : Shou - Not watching this unless someone I know is. Then I'll pick it up.

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk - Good lord they made another season of this? Sure I watched S1, I'll give it a try.

Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalite - Sure, I love fantasy stuff if it's not pushing a kid's card game. I'll check it out.

Flying Witch - I'll give anything that JC Staff does a try for at least 1-3 episodes. This one looks pretty unpromising, though.

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri - This sounds sort of strange. I'll check it out.

Endride - This sounds so heinously generic I'll probably drop it after an episode, but that's at least one episode I'll try.

Joker Game - This sounds like it could be really bad nationalistic crap or it could be pretty good. I checked out Night Raid 1931 and thought it was enjoyable. I mean, it can't be worse than Gate or Irregular at Magic High School.

Sakamoto desu ga? - This sounds so amazingly stupid, it might be awesome.

Last edited by illyrin; 03-07-2016 at 03:32 AM.

IGN
    wafuu
    Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1073 Post(s)
    Kuma Miko was unexpectedly really awesome, might just be the anime of the season for me (yes, even just from episode 1)

「お前の明日が、今日よりもずっと、楽しい事で溢れているようにと、祈ってるよ。」
    Twitter MyAnimeList Twitch

Rep
    Mentioned
    4753 Post(s)
    Has anyone caught Re:Zero yet?

Rep
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Just watched Bakuon ep1. It was silly/funny. I'm in. Overal... well... I'll keep watching JoJo p4 DUWANG subs. Read the manga a long time ago.
    The season as a whole looks like a lackluster, and here I thought winter was bad. (watched 12 shows this winter.)

Yuudachi, Satsuki, Ikazuchi, Tone.

IGN
    illyrin
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    907 Post(s)
    @Leyana It's like the lovechild between Ore Dake Ga Inai Machi* and that booming genre of "hikineet gets sent to a fantasy world" trope. The first episode is like two episodes long. The first episode is cute. The second you're wondering how this genre-savvy MC can't figure what's happening.

That said, I'm a bit of a sucker for tsundere girls and even if they fall into the trope hard even as the MC lampshades it. The relationship between the MC and the girl he meets is pretty cute (and her cat familiar thing is too adorable for words). However, Stuff Happens so I won't say anything more. Right now, that series can go anywhere. I'm going to bet it's going to be fairly generic, but there's nothing that says that can't be fun you know, like KonoSuba (though in all honesty, I have low hopes of it being as funny as KonoSuba was occasionally.)

* ore dake ga inai machi being a cut-rate Russian copy of a Chinese clone of Steins;Gate in this case.

Last edited by illyrin; 04-08-2016 at 02:00 AM.

IGN
    oriscus
    Server
    Iwagawa
    Rep
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    @illyrin
    Konosuba light would be a nice show. If you are going to keep watching an update in a few episodes would be nice.

Server
    Shortland Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I am willing to bet that Boku no Hero Academia and Koutetsujou no Kabaneri will be the most popular this season.