Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Rep
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    After some orb summoning, have an excess number of 4* shiro-musume(s).
    What to do with them? Stored them in but eats storing facilites. Some of them 5+ piece after max 4 upgrades.

Don't want to sell them until know any other purpose.

Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    @hidahos
    Turn them in 5* and use them to turn 5* castles in 6*.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1168 Post(s)
    @hidahos Yeah that's what I've been doing for extra dupe castles that I don't need anymore. Basically you can Kai-Ichi from 1 star -> 2 star -> .... -> 7 star. It's a long process, but basically you can Kai-Ichi all your castles including 7 stars for free.

The most delicious if there is an event that drop 5* castles. I love those Kai-Ichi fodders, I farmed them as much as I can. :)

Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    I have a question about Rasha. She can be used to limit break a 5* or lower castle like Usuki but can she be used on Usuki kai ichi?

Rep
    Mentioned
    1168 Post(s)
    @Ink20 Yes. The base that's count. You can still use Rasha even tho you already kai ichi the castle. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    I have some question:

Does Okazaki token stack with Yanagawa strategy?

One of my fully giant castle gain 40% attack from her skill. When my bow castle fully maximized and supposed to give 20% attack within her range, this fist castle didn't gain any attack increase. What happened here? (fist within bow range)

If a castle girl sprites touched the edge (or barely?) of Usuki token radius, do she still get ki on kill as well?

I heard London was the most OP castle (from swiki comment), is this true? should I get her or Himeji?

Last edited by Nattō; 10-05-2019 at 04:17 PM. Reason: I didn't want double post.