Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1108 Post(s)
    @Ophis Congrats. That's a godly roll. =)

Rep
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah, godly roll indeed. In fact, I'm so proud of it that I'll carry this tale to tell my grandchildren! lmao

"Now, let’s open the curtains on our play.
    A hell fire banquet of fear and madness, where even the ashes will be burnt to nothing!
    " - One of 72 Demon Gods of Solomon, The Demon God Belial

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    250 rolls
    No Neus, no summer singer, more rainbows, golds and purple than I expected in each roll. One 6*Shuri, 6*Segobia, two 6*Hamamatsu, two 5*summer Koga, a 7*Mon san michelle singer and after having to clear room I lost the touch and the final row had only one rainbow and one purple. One 6*Hachigata. Really wanted the summer singer to see how fast her attack animation cool down can be.

A lot of girls gets fed tonight.

Hamamatsu's tactic allows other musume's ability to activate, so does that mean those with one time ability like magic casters can be repeatedly used?

Last edited by Gitami; 08-12-2018 at 05:37 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    684 Post(s)
    @Gitami No, Staves' one time skills can only activate once.

Rep
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    125 marbles wasted......with only 1 rainbow from the guaranteed 6s on 3rd roll.

At least it's a new girl~
    6s guaranteed stone gave me dupe 6s cannon - oh meh my luck as usual.....

Last edited by D Des; 08-28-2018 at 03:58 PM.
    http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Got Sawayama and Kronborg from 6* Stone (newbie log prize).

Sawayama like an angel for my team, as I didn't have shield to block the advancing Kabuto.

But Kronborg... another gun (I wish it was another bell or magic or better yet, performer) Shiromusu, I have 2 gunner, 1 cannon, 1 bell, 1 staff, 1 hammer, 1 spear, and 1 fist in my team.
    I can't remove Hagi since her stratagem very valuable, and the other gunner is out of question due of Waifu status. (can't believe got something like that from my very very first 1 roll, beginner luck is amazing!! )
    The cannon also valuable, since her stratagem summon token which giving extra ki on kill.
    Bell is the reason I can beat Stephan stage and the magic to deal with thick armored Kabuto.
    I tried removing the fist, but it almost cost me a game since I didn't have enough meleemusu to block incoming Kabuto.

A bit disappointed getting something least useful (more if it was 6*) while my team still full of hole to fill.

Any suggestion for Kronborg? is there something special about her? or she have some hidden power? I'd like to make use of her if it possible.

Rep
    Mentioned
    684 Post(s)
    @Nattō Kronborg has a stratagem that lets her hit multiple targets while decreasing the delay on her attack. This can let her do more DPS when there's multiple high priority targets, such as shooting something standing still and also hitting targets that are moving close by, or taking out two enemies that are advancing together. The utility can be a bit niche, so you might be better off focusing on more generic units that perform well consistently instead of when they have their stratagem available. Since you already have two guns in your party, it is a stretch to add a third. An option is to look into replacing Hagi for scenarios where you don't need the extra block.

Sawayama is one of my favourite castles. She isn't super tanky though because she's a spear, so you might have trouble trying to make her block an enemy that's too strong. Her flag is a really good defense buff for any melee unit though.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    @Folseus

Yes, Sawayama truly good. I didn't think I can clear the 50 AP map without her. The wolf and cavalry move so fast, if she not there blocking the road, I doubt that Tono of mine can last for 5 seconds.
    How I wish I can get Shield unit soon.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    First 25 a new Oumihachimanju, second 50 a rainbow... perhaps another normal shiro.... Kaname Madoka.... then a purchase of 3000 with bonus but I didn't check the present box so I thought I need to buy more so I went and bought the 1000 with bonus and a third 50 roll... Akemi Homura. Didn't expect my luck to be so good. Was expecting/hoping at best for Mami and Anko-chan. Oh and a Marksburg

Rep
    Mentioned
    1108 Post(s)

Yatta. =) Honestly I wasn't expecting this, because it's only 3-step gacha with the guaranteed is a 6-stars. I already prepare my heart just getting one of the 6-stars Mahou Shoujo. It's a miracle 1%. >__<