Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)

[ShiroPro] Weapon Guide

Weapon Guide

Some users requested translations for the special abilities of the weapons. I think it's actually a good idea to talk about the weapons in this game in general, and then include the translation for weapons with special abilities.

刀(Sword)

Castles that use this weapon have a starting range of 120. Equipping a sword enables the castle to attack two enemies at once.
    Sword users have high attack and high HP. The utility of sword users is somewhat universal because it is relevant in most situations.

Swords With Special Abilities:

脇差(Wakizashi): Attack+5 Attack speed increase
    兜割(Kabutowari): Attack+8 Attack speed slight increase
    太刀(Tachi): Attack+14 Range+5
    鉄砲切り兼光(Teppougiri-Kanemitsu): Attack+20 Attack speed slight increase
    破魔の太刀(Hama no Tachi): Attack+22 Range+5
    虎徹(Kotetsu): Attack+30 Attack speed increase
    妖刀村正(Youtou Muramasa): Attack+43 Attack speed increase

槍(Spear)

Castles that use this weapon have a starting range of 180. Equipping a spear enables the castle to attack all enemies in a straight line at the same time.
    Spear users have low attack. It is best to use them on low HP enemies. Therefore it is a good idea to place spear users behind sword and hammer users so that they can pick off the low HP enemies that are already damaged.

Spears With Special Abilities:

竹槍(Takeyari): Attack+5 Attack speed slight increase
    長柄鎌(Nagaekama): Attack+10 Range+10
    裂空の真槍(Rekkuu no Shinsou): Attack+14 Attack speed slight increase
    双龍槍(Souryuu Yari): Attack+26 Attack speed slight increase
    極大長槍(Kyokudai Nagayari): Attack+36 Range+5
    蜻蛉切(Tonbokiri): Attack+35 Attack speed slight increase
    御手杵(Otegine): Attack 43 Range+5

槌(Hammer)

Castles that use this weapon have a starting range of 90. Equipping a hammer enables a castle to attack not only the target enemy being attacked but also other enemies that are adjacent.
    Hammer users have the highest attack among melee attackers. They also have very high HP. However, attack range is very limited. They are well suited for being tanks on enemies' path.

Hammers With Special Abilities:

木槌(Kizuchi): Attack+6 Attack speed increase
    金棒(Kanabou): Attack+27 Range+10

石弓(Crossbow)

Castles that use this weapon have a starting range of 230.
    Crossbow users normally attack one enemy at a time. Compared to bow users, they have higher starting HP and higher attack. They can be good standalone units.

Crossbows With Special Abilities:

木弩(Mokudo?): Attack+8 Attack speed slight increase
    連弩(Rendo): Attack+5 Attack two enemies at once
    舞鶴(Maizuru): Attack+46 Attack speed slight increase
    近衛の弩(Konoe no Ishiyumi): Attack+60 Range+20
    無双弩(Musoudo): Attack+9 Attack three enemies at once

弓(Bow)

Castles that use this weapon have a starting range of 260.
    Bow users normally attack one enemy at a time. Compared to crossbow they are "lighter" units. They are very cheap to deploy and transform. However their attack is low.

Bows With Special Abilities:

鏑矢(Kaburaya): Attack+6 Range+10
    破魔弓(Hamayumi): Attack+15 Range+10
    重藤の弓(Shigetou no Yumi): Attack+14 Attack speed slight increase
    光義の弓(Mitsuyoshi no Yumi): Attack+26 Range+20
    天鹿児弓(Amenokagoyumi): Attack+24 Attack speed slight increase
    弓張月(Yumiharitsuki): Attack+43 Range+10
    天の羽々矢(Amenohabaya): Attack+29 Attack speed increase

鉄砲(Arquebus)

Castles that use this weapon have a starting range of 320. Equipping an arquebus enables the castle to push enemies back while attacking them.
    Arquebus users normally attack one enemy at a time. They have extensive range and very high attack. However they are expensive to deploy/transform and have low HP.

Arquebuses With Special Abilities:

手銃(Tejuu): Attack+3 Attack speed slight increase
    木砲(Mokuhou): Attack+13 Range+10
    大筒(Oozutsu): Attack+20 Range+20
    連装銃(Rensoujuu): Attack+4 Attack each enemy twice(double hit)
    墨縄(Suminawa): Attack+23 Attack speed slight increase
    氷結の大筒(Hyouketsu no Oozutsu): Attack+37 Range+20
    回転砲(Kaitenhou): Attack+6 Attack each enemy three times(triple hit)
    滅・ガトリング砲(Metsu-Gatling Gun): Attack+10 Attack each enemy three times(triple hit)
    八咫烏(Yatagarasu): Attack+40 Attack speed slight increase

歌舞(Song and Dance)
    Song and Dance users are healers in this game. They have a starting range of 300 and heal castles and the tono within range.
    Their weapons are(as of now) built into the castles and cannot be changed.

Song and Dance Equipments With Special Abilities:

(none)

法術(Magic)

Castles that use this weapon have a starting range of 220. Equipping an magical weapon enables the castle to slow down enemy advance with each attack.
    Magic users do not deal a lot of damage, but they can be used for maps with strong tactical demands, such as kura(warehouse) protection missions, or simply for extra protection of the Tono.

Magical Weapons With Special Abilities:

錫杖(Shakujou): Attack+6 Range+20
    金銅錫杖(Kondou Shakujou): Attack+16 Range+20
    三蔵法師の杖(Sanzouboushi no Tsue): Attack+28 Range+20

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7802 Post(s)
    Looking over the weapons, I guess that's what makes a pretty big difference for the ranged castles.
    Crossbow equipment can have splash damage with a lower attack; which would be good at clearing waves, Bows are cheapest for early deployment/growth and Arquebus can multi-hit making them better on high HP targets.

I could tell weapons had special effects but had no idea what they did. This actually helps a lot as someone who can't read.

Two things will never happen:
    Yuzuki getting added or Kagero-class K2.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Thanks for making this, answers a few questions I had.
    On the topic of weapons, was there any announcement about the unit-specific weapons? Did they just drop them, or were they converted to same tier-ish weapons?
    Also kind of sucks they got rid of the ridiculous +4 stat weapons though lol xD

Rep
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Velenos View Post
    Thanks for making this, answers a few questions I had.
    On the topic of weapons, was there any announcement about the unit-specific weapons? Did they just drop them, or were they converted to same tier-ish weapons?
    Also kind of sucks they got rid of the ridiculous +4 stat weapons though lol xD
    I didn't read anything about that. All they ever said was the original announcement regarding weapon carry over, which said that weapons received overhaul and only the rarities were carried over, because the weapons are all different now.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3103 Post(s)
    Ah this is useful. I guess relying on damage is not much a priority anymore I guess.

Rep
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Still salty all my 雷上動 have no effect.

Rep
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    I guess magic user can work well with hammer user, to somewhat pack the mobs together. If you're using Utsunomiya with 三蔵法師の杖, it's pretty great. And her special skill and stratagem makes up for the shortcomings of her class.

Also, could someone give me a small explanation about character specific weapons ? I think I stopped playing before this came into the game, because this doesn't ring any bell...

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3103 Post(s)
    @Kalinsre

Can you edit the 氷結の大筒(Hyouketsu no Oozutsu)? It's Attack is 37 not 27.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiic369 View Post
    Also, could someone give me a small explanation about character specific weapons ? I think I stopped playing before this came into the game, because this doesn't ring any bell...
    Before the game went down, they had a series of quests where you had to use certain castle combinations for specific maps. The rewards were character specific weapons for the castles involved.
    There was also one extremely hard quest that gave you a really good weapon that only Fukuoka could use. I didn't get it.
    But it seems like they got rid of that system.
    @dandan550 It's fixed. Thanks.

Rep
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Fukuoka's weapon is the only one still in the game as far as I can tell. I had most of them and it's the only one that carried over, and only one I can seem to cross reference on a JP wiki to still exist.
    舞鶴(Maizuru): Attack+46 Attack speed slight increase

Some details regarding Weapon Strengthening from my own experience:
    You can only upgrade by sacrificing a weapon of the same rarity. Weapon type doesn't seem to play a role in it. There is a maximum of +10. Each + adds 1 ATK.

Leveling up your Development Building increases success chance by 1%.
    (+0) + (+0) = 24% + 1% per level (including base level 1)
    i.e. at level 1, it's 25% success
    At level 4, it's 28% success

Upgrading an upgraded item with a +0 item decreases success by 5% per + to a minimum of 1%
    (+1) + (+0) = 20%
    (+2) + (+0) = 15%
    (+9) + (+0) = 1%

Combining two upgraded items has a significantly higher chance of success. The chance is dependent on the result. Not sure how level plays into this.
    (+1) + (+1) = 100% (+2)
    (+2) + (+1) = 100% (+3)
    (+2) + (+2) = 100% (+4)
    (+0) + (+1) = 100% (+1)
    After success rate starts to decrease below 100%, it appears to decrease by 10% per +1 you increase it by.

At level 4, I'm getting 91% chance to get to +7, 81% chance to get to +8, etc. for ☆1 weapons. For every ☆, the chance to get the same + decreases by 5%. i.e. at this level, my chance to get a ☆2 +7 is 86%, and ☆3 +7 is 81%.
    Even if you try to overshoot +10, it will still give you the same result.
    For a ☆1 at level 4
    (+9) + (+1) = 61%
    (+9) + (+2) = 61%
    (+7) + (+5) = 61%
    (+0) + (+10) = 61%

Summary:
    Don't try to add two items that sum to greater than +10. It's a waste of materials.
    Higher ☆ weapons are vastly superior to lower ☆ weapons. Even +10 ☆1 is worse than a +0 ☆2, etc.
    It seems to be most cost effective to get 2 +1s and combine those upward instead of trying to add a +0 to a +1.
    If you're trying to convert one upgraded item to another, i.e. (+0) + (+X), do it earlier on since the higher +s have a chance of failure.
    I'm not sure if there's a chance to add partial +s when adding multiples. I've succeeded in my few tries. I doubt it would work though.

Overall, it's not that great of a system. Not compelling to upgrade low tier equipment. Maybe in the future, there will be a way to upgrade +10 ☆1 to ☆2, and +10 ☆2 to ☆3.