Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    IGN
    oriscus
    Server
    Iwagawa
    Rep
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    @KotoNano
    I don't think there's been a single piece of gear introduced since I started playing that has been event important.

There have been items that were nice, but nothing even close to important let alone critical.

Given world 6 in general, I wouldn't be surprised if 6-5 needs these fancy new gears.

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7828 Post(s)
    @oriscus I mean, I was hoping the way they was working Daihatsu would make them similiar to using WG34 or Sanshiki but the way it's working out is kind of weird. Never said they'd be important (you can technically beat event installations without either, though it's a lot more RNG based) especially with how hard their pushing the gear.

Honestly it's just a wait and see, I don't expect them to be vital, but then Sanshiki aren't vital they just help avoid bs RNG.
    Who knows they might do an event map that forces you to used Hayasui or you hit the boss node with 0 ammo which would be master trolling.

Will only return for Yuzuki.

Rep
    Mentioned
    3290 Post(s)
    @KotoNano

Sanshikis are much easier to get though. I still think the freebie tank is to help noobs pass a light/med installation map, which would otherwise be hard for them without any daihatsu/WG etc.

Retired to fap full-time

IGN
    Darjeeling
    Server
    Brunei Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5695 Post(s)
    @Marez

is the freebie tank really for noobs, when you need to complete a couple of quests with high level kai ni ships?

Or am i misreading the requirements?

Married to Nagato 23/02/2016. Married to Iowa 26/09/2016. Married to Warspite 25/10/2016. Married to Houshou 19/12/2016.
    Married to Musashi 26/02/2017 Married to Ushio 10/03/2017. Married to Maya 25/03/2017. Married the Chitose Sisters 24/07/2017.
    The Ship Soul War (Kancolle Fanfic)

Rep
    Mentioned
    712 Post(s)
    @Lord Harrab

The tank is probably implying that we'll need one for the event.

Rep
    Mentioned
    3290 Post(s)
    @Lord Harrab

Ok "newer players" then. Everyone who started after Spring 2015 have no easy ways to get WGs, and daihatsus and equivalents aren't exactly cheap to obtain. Now that there's a guaranteed daihatsu and tank it's fair game to include a light/med installation event map.

I'm not saying it's *only* for them. Of course a damage buff will help everyone. I doubt that not having one would screw you over though.

Last edited by Marez; 04-23-2016 at 09:48 PM.

Retired to fap full-time

IGN
    Darjeeling
    Server
    Brunei Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5695 Post(s)
    @HydraGoliath

I'm missing one ship for the abukuma kai 2 quests, which doesn't bode well for me then.

I at least have plenty of AP and type 3 shells, so maybe i can brute force my way though

Married to Nagato 23/02/2016. Married to Iowa 26/09/2016. Married to Warspite 25/10/2016. Married to Houshou 19/12/2016.
    Married to Musashi 26/02/2017 Married to Ushio 10/03/2017. Married to Maya 25/03/2017. Married the Chitose Sisters 24/07/2017.
    The Ship Soul War (Kancolle Fanfic)

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1678 Post(s)
    @HydraGoliath: Agree.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    712 Post(s)
    @Lord Harrab

You'll probably be fine.

Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DavsNewG View Post
    Anyone know the prereqs for the C9 PVP quest?

Finish Bw2 to activate the scrap 5 equipment quest after which C9 will activate. If you already activated C3 and have won one or two PVP battles in the morning while it is activated prior to activating C9, it is good to know that the wins you accumulated for C3 will be carried over to C9 in advance. I just activate my own C9 quest and it already contain 50% or two wins already that came from my C3 progress so I only need to get 2 more PVP wins to finish it off.

Good luck

Regards

Always have the time. . .