Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Is there any start-up package, such as free draw for new player?

Missing kanmusu:
    Asashimo, Taihou, Musashi, Graf, Kazagumo, Mikuma, Oyashio

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    @neltazero No there isn't. There IS a start-up package that costs money though.

If you want to start with a good card I suggest doing a reset marathon. With DMM, the only way to do a reset marathon is to completely delete the DMM account and make a new one, so if you already use DMM for other games, create a new account if you want to do reset marathon for a good card.

BTW, does anyone have some tips for getting high ranks in events?

Last edited by Ren; 06-13-2016 at 05:30 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    @neltazero

The only thing I can think of for new players is the newbie missions you can only do once. They give you rewards like potions and gacha tickets.

@Ren

Getting a high rank in events is tough. For example this pvp event that is almost over, you get more points per win the higher your rank is. Also you get more points if you defeat someone higher ranked than yourself. I am pretty much stuck at rank-9, but I always fight a rank-7 or rank-6 person using 3 BP. So far in this event I am keeping steady around the rank 6,000 area of the prize list. Of course it dips when I have to sleep, so keep that in mind also.

For Tower events is mostly have lots of HP potions. A higher Health total is essential. The higher your health the more times you can advance.

"If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago."

Gran Blue Fantasy ID: 11933245

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    @Gokai-Red, Yes the events are heavily dependent on either hp potions or bp potions. So I'm curious about how many it takes to get at least a lucky gacha ticket.

On one of the previous events I spent around 150 half hp potions and like 20 full hp potions and got to only four thousand some rank iirc.

Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    @Ren I do not know. I have never gotten close to being in the top 3,000. I have a feeling people stock up for weeks using the low level areas to get as many raid bosses as they can. Then go full crazy when a reward card they want shows up. Not to mention using DMM Points to buy more. I've read some people using a few hundred potions to get in the 1-3000 rank range. By few hundred I mean in the area of 300 - 600. I'm not to the farming low level areas for potions stage yet. Still trying to complete the main story quests.

"If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago."

Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Next event has begun. Runs from 6/15 - 6/21. Raid Battle Event.

Last edited by Gokai-Red; 06-22-2016 at 08:21 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Next event has begun. Tower HP event. 6/22 - 6/29

Holy crap I love this Asagi art....

[+] Spoiler

Last edited by Gokai-Red; 06-29-2016 at 06:01 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    @Gokai-Red By far one of the best art of Asagi I've ever seen as well, do you know where to see the rest of the CG's of the game? Also, you got the full image of the other one that's close to Asagi in that picture?

Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    @Kranesh I believe you mean this one? This is all I could find right now of her. Also got the alternate picture of Asagi if you want to see that too. I wish I had the resources and time to get that Asagi card since it's the event reward, but I don't think I have a chance. Plus I heard the 2nd anniversary is next week too. I wonder what Lillith will do for that. ( Did I mention I love that Asagi art? :p )

[+] Spoiler

Last edited by Gokai-Red; 06-22-2016 at 05:11 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    @Gokai-Red Awesome thanks! I would like to see that alternate pic of Asagi too.