Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    @Kranesh There you go. :)

[+] Spoiler

"If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago."

Gran Blue Fantasy ID: 11933245

Rep
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    @Gokai-Red She looks really stunning, thanks!

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7828 Post(s)
    I remember playing this right after it was first launched for a while, I think about 3 months? It's actually one of the few 18+DMM games that it's quite easy to get the lewd scenes of a girl, even as a beginner so that's always a plus if you're into it for that.
    I kind of got carried away with how frequently it gifted things like refil pots and such too so I can't really say what it's like playing it now if it's still the same, but the area clear events were good for freebies if I remember. Hard to actually get the best reward though.

Will only return for Yuzuki.

Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    @KotoNano Yes, players can earn HP/BP potions quite easily. Also gacha tickets as well from the events. That's basically what I am doing. Since events always have at least two cards to get, just try and get the easier one. The easier one is usually pretty good and you can get multiple copies to raise the skill level. The event reward one is almost always pretty strong, like this events Asagi card. Also if your luck stat is high, you can use the gacha tickets and get UR/LR cards that way too.

I do wish they would let more people get the event reward card. I've seen so many I wanted out of my reach because I could never be one of the top 3,000 scorer's to get one. This event is already crazy. People go mad for these good cards. Card with a popular character + awesome art + overpowered skills = Hiki-NEET only apply. The salt is building up because I want that Asagi card, my US-Forces deck could really use her.

"If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago."

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Just started playing last week and I have a question about this tower event. There's extra pt and ev gacha pt, I know the extra pt is used for ranking but underneath extra pt on the quest screen there's a red search all button. What does it do? I had pressed it at the start of the event and it seems to have emptied in exchange for cards, So if I press it does it basically destroy my tower ranking? I currently have a shot at a HR ticket from ranking (it's just day 1 lol) and will try my best to maintain it.

Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    @Gitami That button makes it so you use as much health as necessary to clear the entire stage. So for example at the beginning of the event on Stage-1, it takes 1 health per click and it clears 10 percent per click. So if you press it, you will use 10 Health and then clear the stage. The screen after lists all the drops you got, plus all the Extra-points and EV-points also. It is most helpful when you get a Fever, because Fever only lasts 5 minutes during this event. You can clear many stages quickly using that to maximize your Extra-point gain.

Also good luck trying to get the HR ticket. It's going to be tough, plus you still have 6 more days of event. :) Also notice there are two sections of prizes. If you look on the ranking rewards you'll notice a red section and a blue section. So keep a look out on what you'll get in the blue section too. Competition is always fierce during these Tower HP events, especially with this awesome card as a prize. By the way, if you didn't know, the featured cards in the Gacha for this week provide bonus Extra-points if you have them in your deck. So if you have any of them, make sure to use them.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Thanks for the answer, the flashing stage clear notice has frustrated me during fever time. I do have Dorothy and the other low rarity US card that provide ev points as well as four top cards from gacha in three other DMM games all within an hour of each other today. I should have gone for a lotto ticket.

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    The event just finished so I guess i'll do a short report on my final ranking as well as items spent as reference for anyone who wants to try future ladder events.

Lv.121 with 181HP (I went from around 172HP at the beginning of the event to 181HP at the end)

Total Extra Points (エクストラpt) : 7851355
    Stages cleared: 234
    Ranking: 3694

Items:
    50% HP potion - 331 at beginning; 4 at end; 1 obtained during event (328 used)
    100% HP potion - 161 at beginning; 10 at end (151 used)
    +100 HP potion - 4 used
    +70/+50/+30/+10 - too numerous, plus they are obtained during fever mode so I did not keep track. For 50/30/10 I've probably spent over 100 each.

Implications:
    Unless you have a sh!tload of money to spend or have amassed a LOT of 50% HP potions (1000 would be a good target), it is better not to attempt ladder events (with aim of getting a high score) as competition is fierce.
    If you plan to play this for an extended amount of time you can wait and see if this event returns in the future (some do) for a possibly less competitive environment.
    Competition varies depending on popularity of characters, this event was probably one of the more competitive ones.

PS. and I didn't get shit from lucky gacha TT___TT

Last edited by Ren; 06-29-2016 at 04:46 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    @Ren Dang that's a lot of potions. You almost made it to the 3,000 mark. Can you imagine the feels of the guy ranked at 3,001? I don't really try to compete on these tower events, because I know I don't have the resources. My ending point score was 184,500. Rank 8,857. Just enough to clear stage-100 and get enough for EV-points for one last useless roll. It was my first time clearing stage-100 on a tower event too. As a reference the number one guy on Tokyo Kingdom server has 117,320,020 points. We didn't stand a chance.

I wonder what the next event will be? I "think" it's the 2-year anniversary. If someone knows for sure could you confirm?

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    @Gokai-Red I know, I thought I'd be able to as well since I did have a lot of 100% potions but alas, I believe a lot of players(salarymen maybe) spend enough money on potions each event that we f2p players cannot hope to beat unless we amass more than 1000 50% potions for an event with a popular character card. As for spending money, 1000 yen gets you 11 100% hp potions, so they must have spent over a few hundred US dollars just for this one event to get five of the cards, as well as the four cards that slightly boosts the extra points received.

As for the next event I read through the notice real fast but I've not seen any detail about it. It was mostly about log-in bonus as well as gacha advertising for the 2nd anniversary campaign.