Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)

January 28, 2020 update (New Hell Event, ★7 Eljudnir, and ★7 Akershus Fortress)

■ Hell Event
    [Hel's Playground] begins
    See this post for more details on how this style of event works
    http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?17343
    The map with bonus orbs rotates every day, and all are available on the weekend.
    Special Mission Conditions are (ordered from the event menu when they're all unlocked; they unlock in reverse order I think with the first map you'll see as map 5)
    Map 1: 1 Hell Castle
    Map 2: 2/4/6 Hills Castles
    Map 3: 2/4/6 Plains Castles
    Map 4: 2/4/6 Water Castles
    Map 5: 2/4/6 Mountain Castles
    There are no terrain bonuses except for Hell on Map 1.

■ New Castle added from Hell Event
    ★7 Éljúðnir (Eljudnir) [Hell] [Throwing Blade] (Fictional)

Skill: Increases ATK by 25% for self and own token. Increases Damage Taken by 20% for all enemies in range.
    Stratagem: Summon a token that can attack one target twice. Ignores 20% DEF and Recovers 20% Damage Dealt as HP. (Limit 1)
    Cooldown: 60s
    Cost: 10 ki

■ New Castles added to Gacha
    ★7 Akershus Festning (Akershus Fortress) [Water] [Cannon]

Skill: Increases Damage Taken by 25% for all enemies in range.
    Increases Explosion Radius and Explosion Damage by 7% for each enemy in range. (Max 50%)
    Stratagem: Increases Target's Cannon Direct Hit bonus to 100% and changes to a 3-hit attack for 30s. (Target Cannon Only)
    Cooldown: 50s
    Cost: 7 ki

★6 Baidicheng (Hakutei-jou) [Mountain] [Book]

Skill: Decreases MSPD by 8% for all enemies in range for each upgrade.
    Party Skill: Increases HP by 4% for all castles in the party.
    Stratagem: Deals 3x Damage to all enemies in range and knocks back. (Range: Large)
    Gain 2 more uses for each upgrade.
    Uses: 1
    Cooldown: 10s
    Cost: 0 ki

★5 Uozu-jou [Plains] [Crossbow]
    Skill: Increases Range by 17. Increases ATK by 17% for all castles in range.
    Stratagem: Increases Target's Range by 50 and decreases Delay by 20% for all castles in range of Target for 30s.
    Cooldown: 60s
    Cost: 7 ki

■ New Weapon Type [Book] added
    Can be placed on [Ranged] tiles.
    Does not attack.
    Applies a buff to allies or debuff to enemies.
    Includes a normal skill and a [Party Skill].
    [Party Skills] will apply to all castles in the party immediately.
    Uses a fixed weapon that cannot be changed.
    Stratagems include a use count.
    Upgrading, or some other conditions can add more use counts.
    [Party Skills] are not exclusive to Books and will appear on other weapon types in the future.
    Upgrades will occur automatically after a set amount of time.
    After the time has passed, the upgrade will automatically activate.
    If they are under a terrain bonus, they will only require 85% of the normal time to upgrade.
    Upgrades do not affect their retreat, defeat, or redeployment refunds or costs. It is a set cost.
    If they are retreated before they upgrade, the amount of time needed will be the amount from deployment or from their last upgrade.

■ [5 Step Gacha Added]
    1: ★4 Akershus motif facility
    2: 1x ★6 or higher + Rasha [Kai-rei]
    3: Rasha [Kai-ichi] + Tsubasa [Toku]
    4: 1x ★6 or higher + Hakutei-jou
    2: 1x ★7 + Tsubasa [Toku]

■ Gacha Spotlight 1 has updated
    ★6 Pena Palace [Mountain] [Staff]
    ★5 Uozu-jou [Plains] [Crossbow]

■ Senko Orb Exchange has updated
    Until the 2/12 (Wed) maintenance
    ★6 Pena Palace [Mountain] [Staff]

■ New Weapon added
    ★4ギンヌンガガプ:投剣 (Throwing Blade)
    ※ Eljudnir image weapon that she is equipped with when she is obtained. Cannot be [Crafted] or dropped from warehouses.

■ New Facilities added
    ・★4グニパヘリル(門) (Gate)
    ・★4ファランダ・フォラズ(堀) (Moat)
    ・★4クヌートタワー(狭間) (Embrasure)
    ※ 「グニパヘリル」「ファランダ・フ ラズ」 can only be equipped by Hell castles
    ※ 「クヌートタワー」 can only be equipped by Water castles
    ※ Cannot be [Crafted] or dropped from warehouses.

■ Other
    [Hel's Playground Start Campaign] begins

Certain castles have been removed from the normal gacha pool.

You can now use gacha even if you exceed your current maximum castle limit.

Certain UI elements adjusted
    Castle [Details] page has changed to now include the new [Party Skill]
    Gacha [Spotlight Castle] now includes the new [Party Skill]

Battle UI elements adjusted
    Certain parts of the battle UI has been adjusted to accomodate the new Book weapon.

Encyclopledia has been improved.
    Un-owned castle icons are now grayed out.
    You can now filter [All] or [Castles Only] from the character list
    Improved the listing for [Affection Bonus]

God Girls storage UI adjusted
    When retreiving God Girls, the text now specifically mentions which God Girl you are retreiving.
    Now includes a [God Girl Details] button to see their stats.

■ Bug Fix and Compensation
    Fixed an issue where upon reaching max Tono level, any more EXP was not properly accumulating.

Fixed an issue where multiple healing effects from certain stratagems could be applied to a castle with this effect already active.

As compensation, all users who have logged in before 1/28 (Tue) at 10:30 will receive 1x Spirit Orb.

Fixed an issue with Tsurumaru-jou's stratagem where the HP decreasing effect could activate multiple times.

As compensation, all users with Tsurumaru-jou from before 1/28 (Tue) at 10:30 will receive 1x Spirit Orb.

Hel's Playground Start Campaign

To be added
    Summary:
    Daily 2x Spirit Orb 1x Spirit Power Recovery item
    1x Free 10x Gacha Ticket on login.
    Expires on 2/19 at :23:59
    Bonus Orbs from purchasing
    5x Step-up Gacha
    Special Gacha is available

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2790 Post(s)
    First time ever I can full clear the hardest maps, mainly thanks to Edo kai and Goryōkaku kai carrying the mountain team.

So Baidicheng only buffs all ally castles' hp by 4% and debuff enemies MSPD by 40%, while only able to attack 11 times?

Rep
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)
    @ofi123 Yes. Keep in mind that she only has a deployment cost, so it's very efficient if you're looking to slow enemies, and her stratagem is a knockback effect which has very strong utility when timed right. I wouldn't be surprised if she got to 50% MSPD debuff with her kai.

Books are looking to be very specific passive support, but MSPD reduction is one of the more underwhelming effects in the game. It can be super impactful, but there's a lot of other options to do something similar.
    It's looking like they'll be Songs/Bells that don't attack, but slowly upgrade for free. Maybe the ★7 will be a super strong support. The first release unit can't be too good because they can't nerf anything in this game without people wanting huge refunds, but hopefully they get buffs if they're underperforming.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2790 Post(s)
    EDIT: Nvm, figured it out. Turns out I'm not supposed to kill those spirits at the side.

Last edited by ofi123; 02-08-2020 at 05:20 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Will Hell limited exchange shop buy count reset at reprint?

I wanted to empty the shop but, if exchange shop keep their data for reprint, I better save those drug powder.

Rep
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)
    We haven't had a rerun yet. It's possible a rerun would allow you to buy more of the god girls and spirit steel, but the Byakusen & Tsubasa is really not worthwhile in my opinion.

Rep
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Ugh.....I throw in my towel........

90 AP map V series are killing me....

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)
    I managed to do all of them except the Hell terrain one.
    I had a lot of fun adjusting my strategies to beat them, but the Hell one is just too difficult.
    I managed to get close to the end, and then the dragons just started oneshotting my entire team from off screen.
    There was like 9 of them shooting at once or something stupid like that. I think you can kill Hel before that happens, but I don't think my set-up could.

Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    @Folseus
    I think the dragons only spawn under certain circumstances, probably related to killing the souls around the edges. I just copied the strat from https://www.nicovideo.jp/user/24489977/video and never saw them. Bringing a nuke to trigger Hel's movement at the earliest possible moment was also important; when I used Sunpu instead the flying fish overwhelmed my anti-air.

The one I had real trouble with was Valhalla V, just because at first I was trying to use Kumamoto instead of Shuri (with Hikone in the spear position for a ki generator) and even at level 79 she didn't have enough dps to burn down the mermaids or enough regen to survive them. Then I switched to using Maeda-Kanazawa, but even at level 95 or so she didn't have enough dps either, until I decided to kai both Maeda-Kanazawa and Hikone.

After all that, Helheim V was just a matter of following the script, although I also invested in a kai for the Anbel image weapon (because -def should stack very well with the Eljudnir kai skill in general) and I think also a cherry blossom bow.

I also had some trouble on Niflheim IV until I googled a different nicovideo playthrough, mostly because I didn't realize that putting my bell all the way in the front could safely burn down the initial two gatling wasp things without triggering them to move.