Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The next update will be on 29th Sept thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1331 Post(s)

Trouble Posting in "Advanced" mode

Had this happen quite a few times recently. Use "advanced" mode, type in a bunch of stuff, then the post gets cut to like the first couple of lines. Bullet points seem to be a cause when I try to use those, but even if I don't use those I've had issues. Have zero clue what the problem is, but it's frustrating. "OT", but possible to bring back the "spoiler" button rather than type out the code?

Thanks.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1559 Post(s)
    @goesto11 Sorry for the late reply. I believe this is a known issue. Special characters will remove itself and everything typed after it. We are working on fixing that.

As for the spoiler button I had issue with that too. It's definitely something that should be brought back too, but it's likely lower on the priority list.