Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Yura K2 patch maintenance has ended. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 126 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1305
    IGN
    Emerald Acid
    Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8251 Post(s)
    Ah hell. Wasn't paying attention to the date. Event finished before I got to 1 mil.

Hope the card wasn't a useful one...

I always pull my weight. I just happen to be made of helium.
    ~
    Ryuujou & Iku Anniversary 9/28/15 | Uranami Anniversary 3/1/17 | Fubuki Anniversary 4/24/17 | Akebono Anniversary 95/99 | Shimakaze Anniversary 5/4/16~
    Admiral Anniversary: 5/25 | I wrote a thing. Updated! (5/1)

Rep
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    @Emerald Acid Sort of meh card unless you really needed one of the girls.

"Efficiency is Intelligent Laziness"

Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    got the new item, is Naval support reduce shield armor by 30% on neuroi.

Rep
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    @Nakanaki

Haven't logged in today ( maint ends at 5 pm anyway). Did they add new items?

Rep
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)

this is probably the largest hit I've done lol

IGN
    Emerald Acid
    Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8251 Post(s)
    I've kinda been pretty checked out on the game these days since it's starting to feel obligatory grind-y like MonMusu ended up like, but Hanna's new S+ Night version is actually useful to me with a +1 to shooting team buff, so wanna get that card.

Too bad I don't even have Hanna yet though.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it completely random what kind of film strips yu get in this event? Because I've been getting nothing but Light strips when I need Dark ones.

~
    Ryuujou & Iku Anniversary 9/28/15 | Uranami Anniversary 3/1/17 | Fubuki Anniversary 4/24/17 | Akebono Anniversary 95/99 | Shimakaze Anniversary 5/4/16~

IGN
    Emerald Acid
    Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8251 Post(s)
    Figured it out. Was just bad luck. Better question:

When upgrading to S+, do I just need to have more Dark % than Light % in order to get the Dark version? Or do I have to go full on 100% Dark to get it?

~

Rep
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    I have not reached that point yet.. still at S card.. 12k points to upgrade.. Maybe Ill grind later and see what I get if I make it 50-50 for light and dark.

IGN
    Emerald Acid
    Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8251 Post(s)
    Aight, so as long as I just had more Dark % than Light %, I got the Dark S+ version. Do I have to do something specific to claim it? Or do I get it given to me once the event is over?

This probably also means I should actually work on unlocking Hanna...

Last edited by Emerald Acid; 12-19-2016 at 10:28 AM.
    ~

Lieutenant
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Hi All, new player here (since yesterday morning, drawing to the end of the second day)

I've been catching up on the thread & leveling over the past few days, and thanks to everyone who's posted helpful info about the UI and mechanics, saved me a bit of random stumbling around trying to figure everything out, although once I figured out that I can inspect source and then copy/paste the katakana into GT there was even less stumbling.

Got a few questions if someone doesn't mind answering (They're probably rather obvious in hindsight, and I'm not cluing in for whatever reason)
    1) Support slots - what are they used for? I've tried putting cards in, but haven't really noticed anything
    2) Got a couple of quests that read "全連携度をXにし、褒賞を受取る", where 'X' is a letter. According to GT, it means 'Set the degree of cooperation to X and receive rewards'. Haven't quite figured out what to do for these, although I do have them partially completed already...
    3) I've got some cards for Hanna through various draws/awards, and I've seen mentions that she unlocks at 80% completion - is this in the event, or in the story mode?

Thanks.

LSC Successes: Maruyu 23/6/15, Akitsu Maru 1/7/15, Bismarck 6/7/15, Taihou 10/9/15
    LSC Failure Count: 23