Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IGN
    R. Greythorn
    Server
    Ominato Guard
    Rep
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)

Greythorn's Artwork Folder

As a student studying graphic and interaction design, I always draw things to save some ideas, keep and develop my very own style, or just for fun. I'll post some KC related sketches and drawings to stack them up and see how I improve over time. Non-related drawings might come up as well, but will try to limit their numbers.

Also I'm still not good at colouring things as the majority of the drawings thoughout my lifetime were drawn with either pencils or graphic pens, so things might not look as good as it was in sketch level.

Cyborg Shigure, inspired by Raiden from MGS series
    [+] Spoiler

My Shigure somehow blows up more frequently than any other girls, so most of the buckets were used upon her last event. I tried to imagine what she would look like after all those beat-ups but eventually it led to almost Raiden-looking cyborg modification. Might have a chance to colour it and implement it in the game as a mod, once I figure out how to solve API issues with the cacher.

Quick personification idea of Vanduul Scythe from Star Citizen universe
    [+] Spoiler

The original ship itself is in asymmeritric shape which is quite unusual even for an alien ship design. You can see some asymmetrical features throughout her appearance.

Yuubari equipped with dual Behring C-788 Ballistic Cannons, also from Star Citizen
    [+] Spoiler

Obviously drawn right on Konishi's official Yuubari CG. What I've done here is erase her original turrets and replace them with the cannons I drew.

Last edited by Greythorn032; 06-16-2016 at 02:33 PM.

Proud commander of Ominato Security Station
    I play lots of sim/semi-sim racing games on Steam.

IGN
    R. Greythorn
    Server
    Ominato Guard
    Rep
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Just a quick draft of Kisaragi for today. Still struggling with body proportions.

IGN
    R. Greythorn
    Server
    Ominato Guard
    Rep
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)

Hamakaze and BMW M3 E46. I still suck at shading things so it'll be left this way.

IGN
    R. Greythorn
    Server
    Ominato Guard
    Rep
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)

Yuubari and Akashi with their 2008-2010 Subaru Impreza STI. Thanks to SAI's powerful shading and lighting layers I've managed to paint everything pretty okay.

IGN
    R. Greythorn
    Server
    Ominato Guard
    Rep
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)

Non-KC related this time. quick draft of my Starbound character.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4796 Post(s)
    That's some nice stuff, I'll be looking forward to seeing more in the future!

Ask me about "GCT Shelter"! It's just like an animal shelter, but for GCTers and with smaller cages. And more weirdos. Definitely more weirdos.

IGN
    R. Greythorn
    Server
    Ominato Guard
    Rep
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)

Me and my friends pick new theme for drawing every week and this week we got "draw in your favorite artist's style". Shinkawa Yoji was the first artist came up in my mind and... yeah, that's close enough for me.

IGN
    フダ
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4572 Post(s)
    Wow! Youve got to show me how you did the subaru

can you perhaps send me the SAI file so i can go in and take a look at how you made it?

ive been drawing aircraft/ships with paper+pencil, But ive never gotten the hang of drawing vehicles that look decent on digital

Search and Rescue Task Force "Loli-One"
    IMPORTANT NOTICE IMPORTANT NOTICE IMPORTANT NOTICE
    In the face of imminent disaster, a temporary shelter has been put together in discord.
    ALL GCT LOLIS REPORT TO THE SHELTER ASAP-LEAVE NO LOLI BEHIND
    >>>>> https://discord.gg/hRYGuPz <<<<<

IGN
    R. Greythorn
    Server
    Ominato Guard
    Rep
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    @Fuda Nothing special really, I just traced the lines right on top of Need for Speed screenshot. If you want the original .sai file I don't know how to attach it here :/

Last edited by Greythorn032; 08-12-2016 at 07:25 AM.

IGN
    R. Greythorn
    Server
    Ominato Guard
    Rep
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Grown-up Verniy & Nissan Silvia S15, with Russian Drift Series entry decals as extra details.