Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Yura K2 patch maintenance has ended. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Rep
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    What is sad about this game is....it was taking so long for the release and now is actually have a real short life span.
    You know....is kinda tragic.

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    R.I.P game.

----------

Was the game good or bad? I didn't play this one. But I remember their PV. I thought it was an anime with 3D models, looks pretty good on the PV.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    I really dig the design with mecha musume theme kinda like Kamihime Project. But the gameplay really terrible.

Rep
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    The game was simply unfinished. I don't know the details, but management spent too much money on the ads and the anime mini-series. The original devs either got cut or just left and that was that. They didn't even have enough budget leftover to draw the rest of the androids with the same illustrator who drew the girls (a major point for many). A bunch of low-quality drawings filled the rest of the batch. The vast majority of the game which should've obviously been voiced was not. The first 3 minutes of the game red flags stated going off. Coupled with stage designer/balancer who had absolutely know idea about anything -> Game Over.

I also find it funny that Aniplex backed this one... You know, the ones backing the other very popular series (FSN), game, and thread on this forum (FGO).

For those who spent money on this one, I think you can get a partial refund if you contact DMM support.