Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 134 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1392
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2300 Post(s)
    Saved in and.....yeah,,,,doppelganger is real

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3840 Post(s)
    @ofi123
    Whale spotted!

(Yes, if you bought Harekaze with Akeno Misaki and the HSF Commande rpackage, you get two of them. Same goes with Spee's Tina Kreuzer)

Rep
    Mentioned
    2300 Post(s)
    Sweet glorious 22km range on DM. ICBMs that can hit almost anywhere.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2300 Post(s)
    Rarer than getting solo warrior, getting both kraken and detonation. Used my AA earlier to shoot down spotting fighters as I was waiting for a BB around an island.

Same match, while seeing this it was obvious what is going to happen. Too bad I miss-typed. (Also gave a comment instead of a warning since I kinda wanted to see if Myoukou was paying attention)

And here comes the oblivious potato potatoing

RIP (also, 2nd tk in my team lol)

Battle results if you are interested
    [+] Spoiler

Rep
    Mentioned
    2300 Post(s)
    First one, roflstomp with 1 afk

Next, CVs' and MegaZao's wet dream. Sadly I am not good enough to get to 300k.

Rep
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    Don't sail straight in your Cruisers, especially if some BB out there has 16 guns...

"Haze Grey & Underway"
    - World of Warships Profile ; Warships.Today -

Rep
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    M.A.Mitscher:
    I think smaller guns French BBs are the most dangerous to smaller ships (especially crusiers). Fewer bigger guns more dangerous to BBs but smaller guns effective vs all others cause fewer overpenetration with massive number of shells.
    High tier cruiser population is not to healtly and maybe those french ship will be the last nail in their coffin.

Rep
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    @hidahos I'd agree. Against BBs I have to do a lot more hits for real work to be done. But against smaller Cruisers, DDs, the saturation is real.

"Haze Grey & Underway"

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    @hidahos @M.A.Mitscher An over-simplification, since caliber does not always equate to better performance (lower penetration) versus lightly armored ships. Also take a good look at the theoretical fusing thresholds for guns around this caliber.

Actually, due to large gun count, you should be doing better versus heavily armored battleships. Since at most ranges, most armor doesn't stand up to caliber of even this kind. Same reason Amagi does so well versus Bismarck/Tirpitz.

Last edited by DLRevan; 02-12-2018 at 02:32 AM.
    Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

Rep
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    @hidahos Some screenshots of a match I had with Lyon. This one was for engaging a Fubuki at around 14km.

6 hits from 16 shells fired. Not saying this stuff happens all the time for Lyon but that prospect is high, IMO, simply because she slings so many shells.

As a BB with high AA potential, I built her up for that purpose. I wondered if her guns would still be fine without ASM1. They are indeed good to go.

"Haze Grey & Underway"