Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 130 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1305
    IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3791 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DLRevan View Post
    @Keyan_TTK Taking a new commander to Mogami and training IFHE just for that is a real pain. Especially since even if you are equipping the two rudder mods and going for evasion build, you probably still want concealment expert for the commander too.

I cheesed it by using ARP Myoukou commander but honestly, that fact is quite annoying. While I understand the monetisation benefit to WG for making respecs not free, I do think the game's health would be better overall if you could respec freely. People would experiment more and feel less constrained by artificial non-combat restrictions like that.
    I couldn't agree more. My IJN Cruiser commander hit 14 pts a bit after I got Mogami, so I picked IFHE and he's still on Mogami, while 10-pts ARP Takao continues the grind upwards with Ibuki (and towards Zao). I also used the respecs discounts to make it less painful. My Mogami commander now has PT/AR/DE/CE/IFHE/EM.

I do wish I could respec more freely. Sure, there are tools like Aesis' Fitting Tool that can help you from the numbers side, but it doesn't tell you if you can make it work.

Also I grinded a 14-pts commander for Cleveland, so I know how much a slog it is.

Rep
    Mentioned
    617 Post(s)
    On the old school tangent, remember this version of Islands of Ice? I really enjoyed this more than the current version we have.

- - - Updated - - -

I have never been in a match where someone scored Clear Sky and shoot down 98 goddamn planes down.

This was an AS Hakuryu with 4 fighters and Midway had no chance.

"Haze Grey & Underway"
    - World of Warships Profile ; Warships.Today -

Rep
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    The PAIN is over:
    duke_of_york.jpg

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3791 Post(s)
    @hidahos
    Congrats!

(May I suggest using imgur to post your pics? At least you'll get bigger, more readable pictures instead of these tiny thumbnails...)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by M.A.Mitscher View Post
    On the old school tangent, remember this version of Islands of Ice? I really enjoyed this more than the current version we have.

An map with cover? What is this heresy?
    I don't really have good memories of this map, probably because I played it with underleveled commanders on T8 Premiums.

Rep
    Mentioned
    617 Post(s)
    @Keyan_TTK I saw that map quite a lot. I was of course much newer and I got schooled hard there. I still remember playing Stock Pre-Buff Colorado, ambushing a Yamato around an iceberg, only to see my shells bounce off. The Yamato just slowly turned away, laughed in chat, and obliterated me.

I had a lot of fun and harsh matches this map, matches that really drove the point home, "Maybe that isn't a good idea to do anymore." I still prefer this map than what we currently have. It looks like a playground with lots of stuff to try, the current one looks like a playground with only one slide, and that's it.

"Haze Grey & Underway"

Commander
    Server
    Brunei Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Reason i remember that map is when Taiyaki uptiered me from 5 to 10, luckily kamikaze is OP so even in a lose i had good results.

Rep
    Mentioned
    617 Post(s)
    @WtBlaze Umikaze vs Yamato? WHO YA GOT?

"Haze Grey & Underway"

Commander
    Server
    Brunei Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Nah worst part of that match was my kamikaze commander had torp acc and conc expert, so i had a .2km stealth fire range, still nearly got stop score, course, this was before radar.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1095 Post(s)
    @M.A.Mitscher I wish we could get that version of island of ice back. It was so much better than the current one.

- - - Updated - - -

Unrelated, but Henri IV is a fun bote:

Witherer on my second game

Citadel'd a NC because why not

Another witherer

And in Yamato news

Ramming loli botes is fun

FOUND THE UNICORN OF WOWS

Nagato 2015-03-22 / Mutsu 2015-03-22 / Hiei 2015-04-18 / Ooi 2015-05-30 / Musashi 2016-03-13 / Richelieu 2017-11-11 / Waiting for Tatsuta Kai Ni :<

Rep
    Mentioned
    2225 Post(s)
    Yesssss I have finally reached Yuro's level of citadel (my previous record was 10 in 1 salvo)