Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 136 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1417
    IGN
    Emerald Acid
    Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8306 Post(s)
    @Keyan_TTK Figured, but I try to not add to the view count directly myself, and getting the normal link would require me to add one.

I always pull my weight. I just happen to be made of helium.
    ~
    Ryuujou & Iku Anniversary 9/28/15 | Uranami Anniversary 3/1/17 | Fubuki Anniversary 4/24/17 | Akebono Anniversary 7/1/17 | Shimakaze Anniversary 5/4/16~
    Admiral Anniversary: 5/25 | I wrote a thing. Updated! (7/31)

Rep
    Mentioned
    2449 Post(s)
    Somehow I missed this operation when it came out. Realized it earlier this week and I am in love with it. Even spent all my captain skill points and 300+k free exp to finally level up my Grem captain to 16 for use as lenning's captain, after learning how slow the turrets are in my first lenning game ever in the scenario lol.

Shiny horse so good here with all the squishy enemies. I love to rush into the triple BB line bow tanking all the shells. Even if I don't torp and I can just sit there bow on in torpedo range and pen/cit them with shells.

[+] Spoiler

My lenning game. Repair docks op, 2nd trip there in lenning from 461hp to max by the end of game.

[+] Spoiler

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3840 Post(s)
    @Emerald Acid
    Not necessarily.

Protip: replace the https://youtu.be/ part of the url with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= that's in the "Insert video" dialog box.

Rep
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    Was fooling around with Tier V Bogue and ended up with a Clear Sky. I will say this. My CV opponents weren't too good.

It was so lopsided in the air.
    1. The CVs did not try to stop me at all from hounding one of their DDs, killing it, and getting First Blood. That early DD kill set a good precedent for us and our guys were a lot bolder in that part of the map as a result, and the reds hanged back yielding the cap easily. They had another DD there but he saw we had 2 DDs there and I just nuked the other DD, it fell back to be safe instead.
    2. The only time my fighter unit was rearming was at the end when I had 1 tick of ammo left. I literally launched my fighter at the start of the match and got Clear Sky before it was time to rearm.
    3. In this case, when the Tier V enemy CV was a Zuiho, I knew my fighter unit could mow stuff in the air like a champ.

Another match justifying my hatred of Dive Bombers. 21 bombs dropped, zero hits. Fuck DBs.

Seals don't club themselves, someone has to swing the bat.

Last edited by M.A.Mitscher; 02-26-2018 at 11:06 PM.

"Haze Grey & Underway"
    - World of Warships Profile ; Warships.Today -

Rep
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    Can you guys tell what's hilariously wrong with this picture?

Give up?
    [+] Spoiler
    It's a DM that gave up its Radar for a Catapult Fighter.

"Haze Grey & Underway"

IGN
    R. Greythorn
    Server
    Ominato Guard
    Rep
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)

Tonight's WoWS session results. While Gremy's torpedoes are some of the slowest on her tier, battleships hardly manuevered to dodge these.
    Close range Mustuki bullying followed up as a bonus. Torpedoes don't do nothing against tapdancing Gremy.

And man, does that new wake looks good. It makes any ship look better in action.

Proud commander of Ominato Security Station
    I play lots of sim/semi-sim racing games on Steam.

Rep
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    @Greythorn032 Seals don't club themselves, someone has to do the swinging!

- - - Updated - - -

After a bunch of trials in co-op with Alsace Secondaries Build, I took her out twice tonight for Random PVP. First time was bad, poor showing by me and a team that got rolled hard. Second one was this. I did some stuff in Alsace out of pure desperation and also knowing her mobility and speed with Engine Boost during tests in co-op. Stuff I would NEVER try in most other BBs. If you watch the replay, I was in some serious sh*t in Cap C and it forced my hand to be very desperate and literally streak this Baguette across half the map with Eng. Boost on to fly past an Iowa-class and keep away from a Gneisenau that was chasing me. If I had stayed in Cap C, I'd have been attacked in multiple directions. I took an immediate decision to run right at the Iowa-class, because staying was assured death.

Yes, 570 secondary hits!

WoWS Replays Page.
    In addition, the way Alsace's secondaries are arranged, as well as the max range of those batteries, kiting someone is ideal.

"Haze Grey & Underway"

IGN
    R. Greythorn
    Server
    Ominato Guard
    Rep
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    That's some explosive amount of damage. One of the reasons why I still get shy on torp rushing some of the battleships.

Rep
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    @Greythorn032 The best part was kiting a Gneisenau. I was out of his secondaries range while I was hurting him badly with mine, all while facing straight away from him and going full speed. 2 reasons why this was so effective.
    11.3km range
    The arrangement of Alsace's secondaries.

Facing straight away, Alsace's secondaries can present:
    6 100mm guns @ 2.2 second reload, 5% fire chance
    6 152mm guns @ 8.6 second reload, 12% fire chance
    There are a lot of BBs that have to show a lot of sides to get that many secondary guns firing on someone. I killed the Gneisenau that was trying to speed up and finish me with secondaries and fire alone. While running away and kiting Gneisenau, I killed the DD about 11km away with a shower of 12 15" AP shells.

"Haze Grey & Underway"

IGN
    R. Greythorn
    Server
    Ominato Guard
    Rep
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Been trying to use Gremy's torps more frequently. Surprisingly enough the battleships get a hard time dodging these 55-knots slavic fish. So yeah, now it's normal for me to rack up this much damage.

It's not much considering the overpowered stats of Gremy, but since I'm still more of a supportive player who likes to give cover to teammates and draw some fire towards me on purpose, some good players get to deal atomic amount of damage in my stead.