Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1400
    Rep
    Mentioned
    643 Post(s)
    @ofi123 Congrats on ranking out of Ranked Hell

"Haze Grey & Underway"
    - World of Warships Profile ; Warships.Today -

Rep
    Mentioned
    2319 Post(s)
    @M.A.Mitscher

Thanks! As a DD main this season is a boring/frustrating as T7 (Belfast infestation!) due to all the long range/duration radars. Though I guess anything is still better than T9 for now. (Missouri and Black cancer)

Rep
    Mentioned
    643 Post(s)
    With the partial implementation of the USN Cruiser Split, right now, at least on NA Server, is not an easy time to be a DD.

This poor guy...

Good DDs are still getting it done, but the pucker factor with all the Radar is definitely there. And yes, Kronshtadt has Radar.

"Haze Grey & Underway"

Rep
    Mentioned
    643 Post(s)
    Lemming Trains just don't work, and Stationary CVs are dead meat.

"Haze Grey & Underway"

Rep
    Mentioned
    2319 Post(s)
    @M.A.Mitscher

They work now and then though. I have seen and have been in teams that lemming into 1 cap and got stuck there, but the other team kept pushing in and losing ships after having the other caps until they either ran out of ships or lost so much that they couldn't stop us getting their caps.

Rep
    Mentioned
    643 Post(s)

[Facepalm]

"Haze Grey & Underway"

Rep
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Montana AP max dmg is 13500...
    APDMG.jpg

In trashbuki, no detonation just simply eats that many hp.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2319 Post(s)
    @hidahos

Wait, 2 hits for 32k? I guess at least 1 shell overpen module into hull if there's no detonation.

Speaking of the armourless-buki, I feel she needs the 12km torps more than Zao. tbh I would even let her choose the 20km torps given how she can only effectively be used as a back line HE spamming cruiser, though I can foresee lots of team torping if WG do give her those.

Rep
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Fight VS Stalingrad in Yamacrappa at 5km:
    stalin_1.jpgstalin_2.jpg

She was Angled and that 50mm armor bounces shells well (as expected). Nose have 50mm plates too.
    I tried angled but failed heavily (normalization?)... Eats 10-25k from every hit. Don't sailed broad to her (like a Kurf?rts) and only used 6 forward guns. Don't have a replay.
    I am sure I can be more effecticive if used HE instead of AP. BB HE (305mm or bigger) can pen without problem but she can shatter ALL AP. That 50 mm deck and nose armor is Trollish, Wish some of my BBs can have 50mm instead of "regular" 32mm.

Rep
    Mentioned
    643 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hidahos View Post
    Fight VS Stalingrad in Yamacrappa at 5km:

She was Angled and that 50mm armor bounces shells well (as expected). Nose have 50mm plates too.
    I tried angled but failed heavily (normalization?)... Eats 10-25k from every hit. Don't sailed broad to her (like a Kurf?rts) and only used 6 forward guns. Don't have a replay.
    I am sure I can be more effecticive if used HE instead of AP. BB HE (305mm or bigger) can pen without problem but she can shatter ALL AP. That 50 mm deck and nose armor is Trollish, Wish some of my BBs can have 50mm instead of "regular" 32mm.
    No better armor for your Battleship, tovarisch. Fascist armor is worse than that made by the loving hands of the Proletariat, especially with techniques from the Sekret Russian Dokuments.

If you think that's something, wait until the Russian BB Line arrives.

"Haze Grey & Underway"