Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 101 of 142 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1413
    IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3840 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M.A.Mitscher View Post
    I had a good Cleveland match that I uploaded the replay for. As I reviewed my entry I noticed something strange. Here's the replay.
    https://wowreplays.com/Replay/33571

In the Team Scores page, CactusJacknw of the red team sails a Tier V Mutsuki.

But in the WoWS replay page it shows him in the bottom as sailing "V Yayoi"
    I guess it's because Wowsreplay's engines recognizes the new Mutsuki as Yayoi.

In another news, most volleyball BB GET!

I'll keep NC and Alabama though.

Rep
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    @Keyan_TTK I'll be curious to see how she holds up once hers, Missouri's, and Montana's citadels get lowered. Probably still going to get hit hard but hopefully the days of getting x3, x4, x5, x6, x7 citadeled are behind them. Yes, the x7 has happened to me on Montana.

Anyways, anyone here have tried out Baltimore since her ROF buff? She's actually very nice. She still can't shoot for s--t at range but with the ROF she's dangerous in close quarters fighting. With Adrenaline Rush she becomes like a Des Moines once she's worn down a bit. My big problem with her before was reliable engagement at range and the 15 second reload was a killer. Now at least she can shoot faster with some heavy shells at shorter engagement ranges.

"Haze Grey & Underway"
    - World of Warships Profile ; Warships.Today -

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3840 Post(s)
    @M.A.Mitscher
    I'm waiting for said citadel to be lowered to actually buy Iowa. I'll have to kit her too, rebuying all the upgrades is expensive.

And I'm still at New Orleans for now. I'm currently enjoying her good rudder and AP shells, but in this BB heavy meta I feel kinda vulnerable.

Rep
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    @Keyan_TTK Oh come on! Don't you want to get citadeled x2, x3, x4, x5, x6, x7 times from a single salvo in Iowa? Actually happens to Montana also.

Been retrying NOLA also and experimenting with different builds. I tried the TASM1 route, works great in island infested maps but everything sees you and you don't have the maneuverability of SGM3. With SGM3 she can avoid a lot of gunfire. But you know how it is, 1 good BB salvo and NOLAs dead. There's also her mediocre gun range when facing the Tier IX-X Cruisers. There's also the old AA Boat route but not enough CVs to merit that and I don't have the points for AFT+CE. Which makes me lean towards the Concealment Build but I have several Cruisers like that already.

"Haze Grey & Underway"

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3840 Post(s)
    @M.A.Mitscher
    No I'm not looking for that. Sue me. Besides, Iowa's and Montana's citadels should be lowered next update, I can wait.

And I too think that the two Rudder mods are the most useful ones on New Orleans. The stealth module lets you come closer to a smoke cloud before nuking its owner with Radar, but if said owner has support you're boned. Belfast and the other Brit light cruisers are better ships to do that anyway.
    Furthermore with the two Rudder mods you can dance and dodge most gunfire ^rovided youre further out than 11 km, and you're not being focus fired by more than two BBs. Failing that, you're dead, but that's true for all the cruisers in game. And New Orleans' turrets are fast enough so that you can dodge and keep firing

IGN
    polymorphine
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    606 Post(s)
    yay

Quote Originally Posted by iPe7eR View Post
    >Implying every place on the internet isn't infested with tumblrfags.

https://asia.warships.today/signature/2008227745/light.png

Rep
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    @polymorphine Nice. BTW, do the SC's still drop 250 Dragon Flags? That'd be cool if they still do. Actually the only reason I'd do Try Your Luck containers now.

==

Also this was from yesterday. Poor guy.

It was also my first Ernst Gaede game, went right away with the 150s. Okay so far but I really don't like German DD smoke.

"Haze Grey & Underway"

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3840 Post(s)
    @M.A.Mitscher
    IIRC, SC don't give 250 Flags nor consumables any more.

Rep
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    @Keyan_TTK Well, there goes the last reason for me to do "Try Your Luck" containers : )

"Haze Grey & Underway"

Rep
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)

A pic I took for showing me in the match with another NA forumite. It's also to show how badly protected Montana is when I shot another player of his team. x2 citadel despite a bow on profile by Montana.

"Haze Grey & Underway"