Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 90 of 142 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Chia
    Server
    Saiki Bay
    Rep
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    @WtBlaze
    You were not the only one to open fire, I named you as priority target the moment you popped up :)

Signature by Fog

IGN
    Emerald Acid
    Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8306 Post(s)
    This is wrong. So very very wrong.

Also really upset my recording software bugged out and didn't save this game.

I always pull my weight. I just happen to be made of helium.
    ~
    Ryuujou & Iku Anniversary 9/28/15 | Uranami Anniversary 3/1/17 | Fubuki Anniversary 4/24/17 | Akebono Anniversary 7/1/17 | Shimakaze Anniversary 5/4/16~
    Admiral Anniversary: 5/25 | I wrote a thing. Updated! (7/31)

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3840 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobius View Post
    Today's haul:
    [+] Spoiler

Going smoothly so far. To think we almost didn't get these because they were "too grindy" I intended to get Chappy at some point but I had yet to start grinding the line, so this is one hell of a shortcut.
    To be fair, it is grindy. Having OP T7 (lookin' at you, Scharnhorst and Gneisenau) and T8 ships helps immensely.

The Russian cruiser line isn't that bad. You quickly get though the first three (Orlan if you haven't done that yet, Novik and Bogatyr). Svietlana is meh, but at T4 you'll barely notice the grind. Then comes Kirov (reporting) with its awesome guns and paper-thin armour.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Emerald Acid
    Welcome to the Dark.... er, the Battleship side of the Fleet. Dunkerque taught you well, it seems.

(Now you can flip out, Mobius)

IGN
    Emerald Acid
    Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8306 Post(s)
    @Keyan_TTK Not quite just Dunkerque. While knowing it helped me in one situation where I ended up tanking a Dunkerque and Bayern with my bow while returning fire, Baguette style, that specific match there was a hybrid of Dunkerque and Molotov strategy. The first half was running at things with my face and using the bow to deflect/dodge stuff, where the second half was spent running away from bigger targets while firing over the shoulder backwards at them thanks to angles. It was 2v1 so doesn't count, but I ended up taking out a Derpitz in a brawl because it was shooting the Bismarck.

~
    Ryuujou & Iku Anniversary 9/28/15 | Uranami Anniversary 3/1/17 | Fubuki Anniversary 4/24/17 | Akebono Anniversary 7/1/17 | Shimakaze Anniversary 5/4/16~

Rep
    Mentioned
    1152 Post(s)
    And I

Am

Fucking

DONE

I'm probably going to take a break from the game for a while after this.
    Also, that second Spee camo is worthless. It gives the same advantages as the standard camo (ノ°Д°)ノ︵

Nagato 2015-03-22 / Mutsu 2015-03-22 / Hiei 2015-04-18 / Ooi 2015-05-30 / Musashi 2016-03-13 / Richelieu 2017-11-11 / Tatsuta 2018-01-18

Rep
    Mentioned
    712 Post(s)
    @Mobius

I don't like how they gated that camo with a Tirpitz requirement. I'm not even going to bother getting the Graf camo either since I'll never use the ship after his event. I'm just getting Bayern then it's break time for a while for me as well.

IGN
    Emerald Acid
    Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8306 Post(s)
    @HydraGoliath I'm more upset that the achievement is behind needing Derpitz. I'm a completionist, so the fact that I have the time but not the money (nor desire to own the ship in question) to finish the final mission up really upsets me. I'd play her if I won/was gifted her, but it's a BB. I'm not going to spend $ on a BB of all things.

~

Rep
    Mentioned
    712 Post(s)
    @Emerald Acid

Yeah I didn't like that either which was apart of my decision to stop after getting Bayern.

IGN
    Emerald Acid
    Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8306 Post(s)
    @HydraGoliath I still elected to get Spee's New Year's camo, simply because I could get it. I may never use the thing again now that I got what I can from the event, but since I had the option, I took it.

Can't do it for Derpitz; flat out blocked.

~

Rep
    Mentioned
    712 Post(s)

This feels nice.