Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Summer event 2017 has started. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Shooting Girl (nutaku english)

Hi
    29/6/2016 supoose to be relese date for English version of game.I know some of players played on jap version of game.i got a quick question.
    From your experience is that is good game or just simple pay to win.There are some difrent tape of guns(girls) what is best combination for you guys ,and do you have any general advice for new players?

IGN
    Siegried
    Rep
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    It's Crap.

nuff' said

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    567 Post(s)
    It's a very difficult game to play without the healer guns, and it's fairly unbalanced. Like any gacha based game, it's completely up to luck whether you get these or not, and ☆3 guns were super rare at release. I have no idea at what stage of the game you guys are getting the game.
    If it's identical to the Japanese release, you will be fighting extremely low resources, and extremely long repair times. The actual gameplay isn't very interesting either. You mostly just skip to battle results and repair everyone who was damaged. The most efficient way to play the game until events came around was to just farm 1-3.
    If you guys get Special PVP and the Infirmary upgrades, you'll end up with more resources than you can spend and more manageable repair times, but it's pretty unplayable for long amounts of time without either a high level pistol to EVA tank so you take minimal damage, or a healer gun so you never have to repair.

The game is also very resource intensive for your browser. It tends to load quite slowly for me, and hog up memory and load slower the longer it's open/more sorties you perform.

If you do end up playing this game, here's my advice
    Choose AK-47 as your starter, and if you have the preregister gacha rolling, you'll want FAMAS.
    Early game, you'll want to depend on using ARs to just outdamage everything and tank with their defense.
    Late game, you'll depend on HGs to dodge every single attack so you never take damage.
    This is an event reward and probably the best gun in the game, so there's that:
    http://wiki.kanmuryou.com/shooting-g...8D%81%E8%9B%8D

The best guns in the game are high EVA HGs, and SMGs, as well as the healer guns and some very specific SRs and AMRs.
    As far as I know, most of the best EVA guns have been event rewards, so you could manage with that, but until those come around and you level them sufficiently, you'll be taking a lot of damage.
    For the hardest event content, SGs, ARs, and LMGs take way too much damage to be worth fielding. Most AMRs are too slow to do enough damage to be better than SRs too.
    For the easier content, it doesn't matter what you use since it's so easy.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hi
    Thx for answer
    Folseus ,just quick question what is healer gun??Where to get one :D.As well like u said I spen a TON of time with healing me mistahe was to take smg girl not gun :/

Rep
    Mentioned
    567 Post(s)
    @gurghul

http://wiki.kanmuryou.com/shooting-g...93%20%E9%9B%AB
    http://wiki.kanmuryou.com/shooting-g...B0%8F%E9%9B%AA
    http://wiki.kanmuryou.com/shooting-g...9F%20%E7%BF%94

These are the healing guns that should be available so far. They all have skills that have a chance to heal your party 10% HP whenever they move/attack.
    They're all ☆3 rarity guns, so you'll have a slim chance to get them from the free gachas, and even if you pay, it's still rare.

There's one other HG who can heal herself, but that's a pretty useless ability.
    Otherwise, there's one LMG that was released very recently that's ☆4 with a healing skill, so you probably won't have access to her, and probably won't ever see her anyways unless you break your wallet.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    There are a couple things about Nutaku's version that is probably different from DMM's version. For now, anyway.

You can get 1* from daily scouting and scouting through scout passes despite the scout register not listing any 1* as a possible draw. Of course, it is equally possible that the scout register only applies to the paid gacha part, in which case they could have actually mentioned it or something.

The other thing, and something that always irritates me, is that Nutaku, for whatever reason, is horridly inconsistent with the timezones. For example, the pvp thing resets at 4:00 and 16:00, right? It's the same for Nutaku's version, but what time zone? GMT+0? GMT+2? ...Well, I can safely assure you it's not GMT+0, because the pvp thing was reset for me at 22:00 (10pm) GMT+0, a whole 6 hour difference. That's 7:00 (7am) JST, 15:00 (3pm) PST. At least you can be assured what timezone it is for DMM, because it's always going to be JST.

@Folseus I don't know if it even helps, but at the loading screen, the Nutaku game version reads 1.026. Though I can agree with extremely low resources, we, uh... have a mini event that speeds up recovery time. I don't know exactly what you're referring to for special pvp, so I'm going to assume we don't have that yet. We do have the option to upgrade the infirmary, but of course since the game just came out the number of people who can upgrade it is still relatively limited.

Rep
    Mentioned
    567 Post(s)
    @Fazel I would be very surprised if anyone kept a log of versions and what came out when. I don't think I know of anywhere that keeps a log of the update notes even. The official site as far as know doesn't let you go back into its history.
    Japanese version is currently at 1.075

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    hmm the Nutaku SG had no new events since it's was released :| and i still had my loyalty to Girls Frontline :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It doesn't look like anyone here still plays, but would you all be up for giving me some feedback on the game?

I'm working on making tutorial videos for the currently blank video section under the game. There is simultaneously a lot of ground to cover and much that people will likely figure out easily. I need to know what sorts of things people found confusing or counter-intuitive.

More general feedback is good too. I could especially use some thoughts on the various strategies available and how those were being put to use.

Thanks~

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    well guys the Nutaku Server of Shooting Girl has terminated last 04/28/2017 and one reason for it is bcoz some people like Girls Frontline now and the new system of GF features a pet and friend system