Results 1 to 1 of 1
06-29-2016, 10:16 PM #1
[FKG] Flower Knight Girl Section Rules
In addition to forum-wide rules, please observe the following rules:
1. [IMPORTANT]: To avoid confusion of threads appearing in the top-15 threads on the homepage, ALL thread in this subforum MUST contain the [FKG] tag in their titles.
For example: [FKG] I Need Help
This is to avoid confusion in the top 15 stats on the homepage so that people can reply to the right threads.
2. DO NOT create megathreads. This game used to have a single thread, and now it is not the case anymore and the rules regarding posting are MUCH more stringent. Since we now have a whole section devoted to this game, please create NEW THREADS for each topic you would like to discuss.
3. DO NOT HIJACK other people's threads. Although it is easy to derail an existing thread to ask a question, please try your best to create new threads for your questions. Off-topic posts will be deleted.
4. Please keep the question threads one question(or a series of related questions) per thread. Again, we are NOT interested in creating megathreads like the thread we used to have. Keep each question separate and do not treat question threads as personal Q&A sessions by asking questions over and over again in the same thread.
5. No chatter is allowed. Everything posted MUST be related to the thread's topic. If you would like to chat, please chat privately through private messaging, or in our forum's General Chat Thread. As stated in site-wide rules, chatting and derailing threads will result in post deletion. Repeated offenses will result in account closure.
6. If new players would like to make a self introduction, please post in the Introductions section: http://www.himeuta.net/f10-introductions/
Do not make introduction threads here, as this section is reserved for the game itself.
7. Lastly, Be RESPECTFUL to each other even when opinions differ. Do not insult others, and please avoid unnecessary sarcasm/passive aggression at all times. Unlike anonymous boards, Himeuta has standards. Typical toxic gaming forum behavior is NOT tolerated here. Violations will result in infractions and account closure.
Rules are subject to change without notice. For inquiries, please contact @HydroKirby, @Jifaru or @Kalinsre