Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 825 of 832 FirstFirst ... 325725775815823824825826827 ... LastLast
Results 8,241 to 8,250 of 8318
  1. #8241
    Marshal Admiral ofi123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    18,018
    Rep
    197
    Mentioned
    2483 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby

    Yeah, I was one of those expecting needing just 1 to reach 100. At first when I saw the cost I was like "100 rainbow medals to get to 100? Ouch but still acceptable. Wait, why do the one I got for free add only 5 levels? Don't tell me....400 rainbow medals to 100? That's way too overpriced considering that's 100 more than 1 select-able rainbow"



  2. #8242
    Newly Registered
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    9
    Rep
    2
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    BTW is there a way for me to buy DMM points without getting banned or blocked due to not being in Japan?



  3. #8243
    Community Staff HydroKirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    IGN
    HydroKirby
    Posts
    1,448
    Rep
    306
    Mentioned
    827 Post(s)
    @ZCR91 Use PayPal. Your bank may be outside of Japan, but PayPal does the currency conversion stuff for you, so businesses don't have to care what country you're from (from that perspective at least).

    I don't think FKG has ever banned someone for being a foreigner though. DMM/FANZA's policies don't intend to allow us to play the game, but I've never heard of the devs fishing out suspected foreigners to ban them.



  4. #8244
    Marshal Admiral ofi123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    18,018
    Rep
    197
    Mentioned
    2483 Post(s)
    Hmm the new year's promos are live. Sadly I don't see any selection ticket, with the closest being the 9.8k giving 200 rainbow medals.

    If 10k is your limit depending on whether you are aiming to max equip slot a rainbow, getting the 5k with the post stream 3k (not the new year 3k) instead of the 9.8k may have better value.



  5. #8245
    Community Staff HydroKirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    IGN
    HydroKirby
    Posts
    1,448
    Rep
    306
    Mentioned
    827 Post(s)
    Lemme state the specifics of each grab bag gacha / 福袋ガチャ.


    • The 9,800 DMM point/yen gacha is an 11x roll that guarantees one of the characters will be a 6* you don't already have registered. It also gives you 15oo non-expiring FS, 200 rainbow medals, a rainbow skill flower, and a rainbow equipment flower.
    • The 5,000 DMM point/yen gacha is an 11x roll that guarantees one of the characters will be a 6* you don't already have registered. It also gives you 15oo non-expiring FS and a rainbow skill flower.
    • The 3,000 DMM point/yen gacha is an 11x roll that guarantees three of the characters will be a 5* or higher. It also gives you 15oo non-expiring FS and two rainbow skill flowers.
    • The 2,000 DMM point/yen gacha is a 5x roll that guarantees one of the characters will be a 5* or higher. It also gives you 10oo non-expiring FS and 70 rainbow medals. This gacha can be rolled twice.
    • And as a reminder, the older 3,000 DMM point/yen gacha is an 11x roll that guarantees one of the characters will be a 5* character you don't already have registered. It also gives you 200 rainbow medals. The guaranteed character will not be a 6*.



    For gachas that guarantee a 5* or higher (the cheapest grab bag gachas), those guaranteed characters have a 96.5% chance of being a 5*, and a 3.5% chance of being a 6*.
    All gachas except the 2k one can be rolled just once.


    1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

  6. #8246
    Marshal Admiral ofi123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    18,018
    Rep
    197
    Mentioned
    2483 Post(s)
    Now that the price have been readjusted, my waifu is now maxed out (again).






    EDIT: Just noticed one in my ally list might be one of those who have every single girl in game, considering that bloomed newest rainbow plus full 100 rainbow team.



    EDIT 2: Over 200k team seem to be golden lol.



    Last edited by ofi123; 01-07-2019 at 12:32 PM.

  7. #8247
    Commander TribalNugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    226
    Rep
    9
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Have they decided not to do anymore Swan Boat Race events? Been awhile since I last saw one.


    Last edited by TribalNugget; 01-07-2019 at 07:01 PM.

  8. #8248
    Newly Registered AVERN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    IGN
    AVERN
    Posts
    93
    Rep
    18
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    What's this things for?





    Play フラワーナイトガール since 2017年1月20日
    Last free rainbow: ワビスケ on 2019年2月3日
    Rainbow counter: 23
    Waifu: ヒガンバナ

  9. #8249
    Community Staff HydroKirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    IGN
    HydroKirby
    Posts
    1,448
    Rep
    306
    Mentioned
    827 Post(s)
    @AVERN The top thing is a Petite Centy. On their own, they're useless. But you can refine 100 of them into a proper Centy for doing the 5 level limit break.

    The bottom thing is a medal that proves you beat a master pest. AFAIK they have no use, but admittedly I haven't been reading the update notes for the past 2-3 months during this job, so I dunno.


    2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

  10. #8250
    Newly Registered AVERN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    IGN
    AVERN
    Posts
    93
    Rep
    18
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby Thx! So they sell 6 times by 10 Petite Centy, total of 60... not much.


    Play フラワーナイトガール since 2017年1月20日
    Last free rainbow: ワビスケ on 2019年2月3日
    Rainbow counter: 23
    Waifu: ヒガンバナ

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:15 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 7.14%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.3 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Thread / Post Bookmarks provided by Thread / Post Bookmarking v1.1.1pl1 (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Live Threads provided by AJAX Threads (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com