Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 843 of 843 FirstFirst ... 343743793833841842843
Results 8,421 to 8,426 of 8426
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    @Opeth007 Have you tried the game in a different browser? I use Chrome and don't have issues. There's also the option of using the mobile version, since they share data just like how the all ages and R18 versions share data.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2669 Post(s)
    @iamablocker

Yeah, flower memories replaced promotion abilities. Looks like the purchasable 3* memories equates to a maxed promotion abilities, whereas 4* and above memories are better and can be upgraded.

IGN
    AVERN
    Rep
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Opeth007 View Post
    I hate this fucking html5, bad code 4ever. lag, crash, freeze. bring the flash back or fire all the devs pls, so noob coders
    Also use Chrome, all is fine for me too. Game runs much faster and smoother than flash.

Play フラワーナイトガール since 2017年1月20日
    Last free rainbow: ゴデチア on 2019年9月5日
    Rainbow counter: 34
    Waifu: サクラ

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    I dont known why, but after i entered the game, random crash. I emailed FKG sup but they're said "support jp only, fuck you strangers", well then, i gave up.

my gears: win7 32bit, newest chrome, 8gbs ram, nvidia
    GTX 1060.

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2669 Post(s)
    @Opeth007

Well, here's a list of troubleshooting I usually use for DMM games. These are not step by step, but different methods in order of magnitude so do each 1 at a time and check if it works.

1) Clear cache
    2) Ensuring as few programs and chrome tabs are open as possible
    3) Enable hardware acceleration in Chrome
    4) Check your Chrome bit version (32 or 64), then use Firefox of the same bit version and see if FKG can run there.
    If both are 32 bit version and none are running FKG, change either of them to 64 bit version and see if it works.
    If both are 64 bit version and FKG can run on Firefox but not Chrome, well I'm not sure what you can do except play it on Firefox. Had to drop a few games due to this.

If up till the 4th method don't work, I can't give any advice without knowing any error code or system activity.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    @iamablocker

Yeah, flower memories replaced promotion abilities. Looks like the purchasable 3* memories equates to a maxed promotion abilities, whereas 4* and above memories are better and can be upgraded.
    How does one add stars to FMs? i cant feed dupes to it and only level them to 10. also may purchase the abilities that are available but /50 of them?

Last edited by iamablocker; Today at 03:12 AM.
    Date of Enlistment: June 17, 2014
    Tour of Duty: 4Y and going.
    Ships Sunk: 0 for 4Y so far.

FKG ID: 720014195