Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 788 of 819 FirstFirst ... 288688738778786787788789790798 ... LastLast
Results 7,871 to 7,880 of 8183
    Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Oncidium is love, Oncidium is life but this is too much.
    200+ hanas and results:

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

Rep
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Boss-Killer Lady Orchid:

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    FKG ID: 719962525

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    @Nakasugi Whats the difference between Attack up and Damage dealt to bosses from a calculation perspective?

FKG ID: 131471598
    IGN: Hyuna

Rep
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    @etrensce I think:
    1. When fighting a boss, increases Attack for party members by 25%. - Increase damage to all enemies.
    2. When fighting a boss, increases Damage for party members against Bosses by 15%. - Increase damage to bosses.

FKG ID: 719962525

Rep
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Opeth007 View Post
    Oncidium is love, Oncidium is life but this is too much.
    200+ hanas and results:

LOL. Why don't you combine them with your lv. 80 Oncidium? You can open up all her equipment slots.

Last edited by TribalNugget; 04-23-2018 at 11:19 AM.
    <= That hair, tho...
    MAKE PESTS GREAT AGAIN!

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    812 Post(s)
    @etrensce Simply put, attack is calculated against defense. Damage is calculated way at the end.
    http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/C...ge_Calculation

As you can see with the formula, attack is twice as effective as defense. That means that increases/decreases to attack will have more of an impact than increases/decreases to defense. By contrast, damage changes happen after attack and defense are taken into account.

If you're asking which is better in battle, attack increases and damage increases should have basically the same effect. But defense increases would be only half as effective as damage reductions (only Provoke provides this).

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby Based on my understanding of your formula, it would seem that damage and attack up is multiplicative. In that instance it would seem that damage up is stronger than attack up point for point on the assumption that attack up is really easy to get elsewhere (this assumes that damage up is an independent multiplier and it doesn't add to any other multipliers e.g. crit damage). It's not uncommon for a team to have 60+% increased attack up which would give 1.6x based damage. An additional 15% attack up will give 1.75x, however an additional 15% damage up will give 1.6*1.15 = 1.84x increase.

On a separate note, just checking, does rarity growth preserve ampule already invested? Might be time to invest in Adenium.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    812 Post(s)
    @etrensce I made the same argument over a year ago and was shot down with logic I couldn't really follow. Sadly, the guy who disagreed with me had disappeared ever since he joined the army. One thing's for sure though, crit wasn't a reliable thing to build a team off of and crit multipliers were non-existent or unnoticeable at the time. It and boss damage multipliers could have really strong implications on the damage formula.

Edit: Oh, and Ampules are always preserved.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby Hmm... yeah if damage up is calculated independently it would be a pretty strong stat to have. If it is lumped in with attack up then its pretty boring then.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TribalNugget View Post
    LOL. Why don't you combine them with your lv. 80 Oncidium? You can open up all her equipment slots.
    Sure i will. Those girls from my newest gacha, 200+ hanaz and 7 Orchid, the boost rate is real.

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.