Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 789 of 808 FirstFirst ... 289689739779787788789790791799 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,890 of 8077
    IGN
    AVERN
    Rep
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Small question, "Increases Attack for 3 party members, oneself included" - It means "always to oneself + 2 random" or "3 random and among them sometimes can be oneself"?

Play フラワーナイトガール since 2017年1月20日
    Last free rainbow: ウメ on 2018年4月16日
    Rainbow counter: 12
    Waifu: ヒガンバナ

Rep
    Mentioned
    2384 Post(s)
    So....no one got the codes for Nico premium account for the anniversary stream? Guess I didn't missed it then.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    805 Post(s)
    @AVERN It always targets the owner of the ability.

@ofi123 Those codes don't released until it becomes available in the game itself I think.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2384 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby

Usually the codes are released before the input banner is added. I'm asking around because another livetream had come and go and the code wasn't released. Can't remember if this is the second time this happened, or that time the code was released before another stream but banner was only added after another stream, due to the same reason of new girl.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Best way for using 8 Orchid?

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Thinking of building a full solar drive team for that ultimate mission that I can't clear.

Already have scotch broom and viola yukata. Any recommendations for the other 3?

FKG ID: 131471598
    IGN: Hyuna

Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    @etrensce

Maybe Dogwood (Scotch Broom copy pasta) and Jersey Cudweed (1.9 x 3 Nuke OP)?

Ghost Weed/Mimosa/Blushing Bride/Coral Bush, pick one of them as your last option, they're all 2.2x to All Target btw.
    I prefer Ghost Weed for the abilities, but you could pick by art instead (Necomi art is cute :D)

Depending how close you're to rarity growthing a character, Lavender and Coral Bush (June Bride) are the options. Perhaps even more to come in the future?

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    @EpicFailure Yup those names were on my consideration list.

Can pick up Dogwood and rarity growth a character which will give me 4 solar drive boosters. Just wondering if the 5th team member should be solar drive focused or utility.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    805 Post(s)
    @Opeth007 You have two choices.
    1. Make themed gardens and take pictures.
    2. Fuse and max one of them. You could do it sparingly and fuse them one-by-one until you get skill level 5 or run out of dupes, or you could fuse them all at once if you're lazy. Their fate will be to become bond crystals anyways.

@ofi123 I didn't get codes or a notification either.

@etrensce My opinion on Solar Drive teams is this.
    http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?77...=1#post1225869
    Basically, the other teams need to get 200~300% light gauge and the Solar Drive team needs to make absolute sure that their Solar Drive doesn't go to waste. You'll typically realize that the team of Solar Drive characters lack survivability or firepower themselves, so a 5th supporter doesn't help them in the long run.

Because of the huge list of buffs that were applied and are still being applied, I honestly can't keep track of what 6*s are good for what anymore. Hence, afaik, I agree with EpicFailure's list.

On that note, I don't understand why Maple/Momiji was buffed twice in a row. Her abilities are so disgustingly powerful now.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby 5 solar drive guys it is. On a side note I managed to clear the EX mission with some minor shuffling of the team. Still plan to build the solar drive team for fun though.