Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 773 of 823 FirstFirst ... 273673723763771772773774775783 ... LastLast
Results 7,721 to 7,730 of 8229
    IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    Thank. And how to enable this feature in team setting? Its only show in selecting boss mode.

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2449 Post(s)
    If not for the broken Kerria, this wouldn't be possible for me. Since I just stop leveling most of my blossom rainbows at 50ish by feeding only ampules.

I wonder if I should make her more broken or love my waifu first with the new ampules.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    @ how to known which girl have that boss icon skill for making a team.

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    @ofi123 I made her more broken

FKG ID: 747537032
    IGN: Momiko

Rep
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    2000 Rainbow medals as compensation. Thanks, DMM.

Quote Originally Posted by LostLogia4 View Post
    @TribalNugget By doing the Nidhogg event stages, you'll get the ribbons which you can trade for ancient Ampules. You don't convert the old Ampules into ancient Ampules per se, rather, you feed the knight girl a maximum of 100 ancient ampules AFTER capping out on default ampules.

Previous cap: 100 ampule for 3000HP, 1000ATK and 400DEF
    Increased cap: 100 ampule + 100 Ancient ampule for 6000HP, 2000ATK and 800DEF

And here I had hoped that one Ancient Ampules was 10-100 normal ampules, but it's not. It works like blossomed affection.

P.S. Nidhogg has 3 form at the final stage. I managed to get through the first 2 before my flower knights got rekt at the last one.
    So, what happens after this event? Will these ancient ampies and those rainbow medals be accessible via the whaleship tab in the store, then?

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by -Hyperion- View Post
    @ofi123 I made her more broken
    Hahaha same. All hail Kerria

FKG ID: 131471598
    IGN: Hyuna

Rep
    Mentioned
    2449 Post(s)
    Anyone can confirm if the newest 5k promo guarantees a featured rainbow that don't own?

@Opeth007

Which icon? Do you mean the icons that appear below the girls when you go to the maze stages? Those icons are just to easier identify the girls with skills targeting the recommended number of targets that works well for the respective maps. From top to bottom: Single target, 2 target, multiple hits, all target. The multiple boxes per tab are just different variation of the rule, for example the top most which is single target includes single target damage, single target damage + hp absorb, single target damage depending on affection and lastly, single target damage depedning on affection + hp absorb
    Basically the top have a single pest per node, the 2nd have 2 pests, the 3rd can have single or multiple pests and the bottom have 3 pests per node.

@-Hyperion-

While that is a good choice, for now there's almost no benefit for Kerria to be more broken for me. At the same time giving my waifu more love also have not much benefit since she's just gold. Guess I'll save them for now, until either Kerria is not broken enough or my waifu turns rainbow.

Rep
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    Anyone can confirm if the newest 5k promo guarantees a featured rainbow that don't own?

@Opeth007

Which icon? Do you mean the icons that appear below the girls when you go to the maze stages? Those icons are just to easier identify the girls with skills targeting the recommended number of targets that works well for the respective maps. From top to bottom: Single target, 2 target, multiple hits, all target. The multiple boxes per tab are just different variation of the rule, for example the top most which is single target includes single target damage, single target damage + hp absorb, single target damage depending on affection and lastly, single target damage depedning on affection + hp absorb
    Basically the top have a single pest per node, the 2nd have 2 pests, the 3rd can have single or multiple pests and the bottom have 3 pests per node.

@-Hyperion-

While that is a good choice, for now there's almost no benefit for Kerria to be more broken for me. At the same time giving my waifu more love also have not much benefit since she's just gold. Guess I'll save them for now, until either Kerria is not broken enough or my waifu turns rainbow.
    http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Premium_Gacha

HK already updated the Premium Gacha page. It's basically the same as the one from halfway January, it seems.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3128 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    If not for the broken Kerria, this wouldn't be possible for me. Since I just stop leveling most of my blossom rainbows at 50ish by feeding only ampules.

I wonder if I should make her more broken or love my waifu first with the new ampules.
    Well at least those critical hitting knights found themselves a bug to overkill on.

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 161]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze