Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 774 of 823 FirstFirst ... 274674724764772773774775776784 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 8229
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2449 Post(s)
    @dandan550

Well, that team consist of catcus, plum, sakura, hanamomo and kerria. Not much of a crit boosting team but a maou killing hero party,

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Finally beat the Core stage.
    https://youtu.be/9GUJGMALdj4

Also, I bought that 5k promo gacha. Momiji/Maple came out of it. I raised her to 80 and put her in the 4th team, but she didn't even get a chance to fight lol. The last boss has such a huge skill activation rate, that people may not realize how very lucky the last 2~3 turns went.

Rep
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby Nice, and you did it without Yamabuki too, she's busted and basically carried the core fight for me. And since you said finally, how many attempts did you make to beat the core stage?

Also lucky on the 5k promo, or at least from my point of view, since Maple is the only character in the list that I want that I don't have. Not willing to risk the bad odds of getting her though.

IGN name: Gaijin
    Friend Request Code:120645480

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    @BigBigDogV2 Approximately half a day worth of retries. I wanted to record it since it's a one-time thing and not everybody could handle it, but OBS can only from Chrome if I shut off hardware acceleration. So that slowed down things a lot.

Rep
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Why is Nazuna jumping up and down on the start button? I thought this only happened in the beginning of the game?

Also, 368 FG's. All collected?

Rep
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby Ah, that's unfortunate, but thanks for sharing the video, it's always interesting to see the game from others' point of view, whether it be missions or gatcha lol.

IGN name: Gaijin
    Friend Request Code:120645480

Rep
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Our current event's 6 star is a Hit type. Finally! How long has it been since the last new 6 star Hit type, Sensitive Plant? Not counting Edelweiss her 6 star version, since that's a re-skin from an already existing Knight, so.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2449 Post(s)
    Did a batch draw and got the gold I wasn't aiming for. I wanted the guan dao

...is that a gumball machine gun?

EDIT: Whoa. Snake sword on the event girl who looks decent. Been a while since I was impressed with event girl.

Last edited by ofi123; 03-05-2018 at 03:43 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2449 Post(s)
    Stop making me want more rainbow :\

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Hrm. I don't really want this event's flower knights. I'll be storing up more stones for someone else. Like 5* Enotera.

I'm working on an detailed table of flower knights. The main thing I want to improve is the appearance since the borders aren't showing. Still, it's complete enough that people might find it useful in its current state.
    http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/U...eHK/My_Sandbox

The card sheets are up. I had to wait on the JP Wiki to make their event page.
    http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/T...tion/Card_Flip