Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 775 of 794 FirstFirst ... 275675725765773774775776777785 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,750 of 7936
    Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Some game announcement, saw this on bottom tab news "レアリティ昇華(レアリティ育生)3月1 2日実装の予告"

いつも『フラワーナイトガール』を?? ?レイいただき、誠にありがとうござ? ??ます。

2017年12月25日(月)に「レアリティ育生? ??ご案内について」にてお知らせいた しました、
    レアリティ育生につきまして、正式?? ?実装名を「レアリティ昇華」として
    3月12日(月)メンテナンスでの実装を予 定しております。

【レアリティ昇華とは】

レアリティ昇華は、★2~★5のキャラ クターを、
    ★6にレアリティを上昇させられる合? ??機能となります。

3月12日(月)メンテナンスでは、人気投 票イベント「緊急任務 -才華祭-ノーブル・グレイス」にて、
    レアリティ昇華の対象キャラクター?? ?しての優先権を獲得いたしましたキ? ??ラクターの中から
    3キャラクターがレアリティ昇華の対? ??となります。

また、以降も順次、レアリティ昇華?? ?対応キャラクターを追加してまいり? ??す。

【レアリティ昇華を行うための素材?? ?イテムについて】

レアリティ昇華を行うためには、素?? ?アイテム「虹の昇華石」が必要にな? ??、
    必要な個数はキャラクターごとに異?? ?ります。

「虹の昇華石」は、3月12日(月)メンテ ナンス終了後より、主に以下の方法?? ?獲得できます。

・華霊石を使用するガチャの特典

華霊石を使用する全てのガチャ?? ?ら、
      「1回引く」では2個、「11回連続? ??引く」では22個の
      「虹の昇華石」を特典として獲?? ?できるようになります。

なお、上記の華霊石を使用する?? ?チャでの獲得個数にて、
      2017年12月24日(日)00:00~2018年3月12? ??(月)メンテナンス開始前までの期間? ??、
      華霊石でのガチャを利用いただ?? ?たお客様へ、さかのぼって「虹の昇? ??石」をお送りいたします。

・「団長メダル」との交換

「団長メダル」1個につき、「虹? ??昇華石」1個と交換できるようにな?? ?ます。

こちらは、交換期限までに120個?? ?で交換することができ、
      初回の交換期限は4月16日(月)メン テナンス開始前までとなります。

以降の交換期限につきましては?? ?交換所「団長メダル」タブの
      他のラインナップと同時に切り?? ?わります。

レアリティ昇華の詳細、配布内容の?? ?細につきましては、
    3月12日(月)メンテナンス終了後のお知 らせにて、改めてご案内いたします?? ?

レアリティ昇華の実装まで、今しば?? ?くお待ちくださいますよう、お願い? ??し上げます。

フラワーナイトガール運営チーム

To sum up, looks like they will implement a new system in FKG, which is another suptix method?

Last edited by Alenka_Karel; 03-10-2018 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Some special characters didn't show up
    Being a mercenary, is unexpectedly nice. The choices in my lifespan are ever growing.
    Kanpani Girls Honest Guide and Review
    https://youtu.be/m7GIDXMRJj0

Rep
    Mentioned
    2317 Post(s)
    @Alenka_Karel

It's about the rarity promotion. Not too sure what it says but something about it starting on 12 March, with the winners of the latest popularity contest, something about getting the upcoming rainbow promotion stone as premium gacha draw bonus as well as trading danchou medal for them.

Rep
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    @Alenka_Karel

It's about the rarity promotion. Not too sure what it says but something about it starting on 12 March, with the winners of the latest popularity contest, something about getting the upcoming rainbow promotion stone as premium gacha draw bonus as well as trading danchou medal for them.
    GT translated this in:

【What is

rarity sublimation 】Rare sublimation functions ★ 2 to ★ 5,
    ★ 6 can raise the reality? ?? function.

On March 12 (Monday) Maintenance,
    we got the priority of the target character of rare sublimation at popular voting event "Emergency Mission - Genkai Festival - Noble Grace"
    Three characters from Lactar will be a pair of rare sublimation ???

In addition, we will add sequential, sublimation ??? compatible characters after that.

【About materials

to do rare sublimation 】 In order to perform sublimation of rareness, you need a raw material item "sublimation stone of rainbow" ??, the
    required number varies from character to character? I will do it.

"Sublime stone of rainbow" can be obtained mainly from the following method from March 12 (Monday) after completion of maintenance.

· Gacha's benefits of using Huawei stones 2 gacha using "Hakuishi

stone
      ", 2 in "Draw one" and 22
      "Rainbow sublimation" in "11 consecutive ?? draw" Stone "as a bonus.

In addition, the number of earnings with the above-mentioned Hua Spirit Stones is the number of acquisitions
      until December 24, 2010 (Sunday) 00: 00 to March 12, February 2018 before the start of maintenance To
      the customers who used the gacha at Hua Spirit Stone, we will send "Rainbow Rising Stone" retroactively to the customers during the period ???

· Exchange with

"Headmaster" You can exchange one "Rainbow ??? sublimation stone" for each "headmaster medal" ???

This can be exchanged at 120 pieces before
      the exchange deadline and the first exchange deadline will be before the start of maintenance on April 16 (Monday).

With regard to the subsequent exchange deadline, I will switch at the
      same time as the other lineup of the ??? exchange office "headmaster medal" tab .

Regarding details of sublimation of rarity, details of distribution contents,
    we will guide you again at the information on March 12 (Monday) after completion of maintenance ???

until implementation of rare sublimation, now Please wait, please, I will raise it.

Flower night girl management team

Rep
    Mentioned
    2317 Post(s)
    @TribalNugget

Thanks for trying to help, but please don't post a GT to someone trying to translate something. Most likely they had used some machine translate already either initially or to get the better picture of what they are trying to translate.. For me I used GT as well after half guessing the kanji to get a better picture.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    790 Post(s)
    Rarity growth / レアリティ昇華 will be implemented on the 3/12 maintenance. Rarity growth requires a new item which I'll call a Rainbow Growth Stone / 虹の昇華石. After the maintenance, you can get these stones the following ways.
    * Premium Gacha Rolls
    Doing a 1x roll on a premium gacha gets you 2 stones.
    Doing an 11x roll on a premium gacha gets you 22 stones.
    Players will an appropriate number of stones for rolls made between 12/24/2017 ~ 3/12/2018.
    * Commander Medal Trading
    You can trade one commander medal for one rainbow growth stone.
    There will be 120 stones available to trade for.
    The wares will change on 4/16.

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2317 Post(s)
    NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHYYYYYYYYYYY

I don't mind using extra materials, but don't reset the skill level and slot back to level 1! This is making me regret selling girls when I have them max skill/equip.

TwT

At least the blossoming this round looks good. Though were did my jungle girl Firethorn disappear to, her blossoming looks so out of character
    Also, promoted 6* Water Lily is a slightly weaker Kerria with party wide buff than 3 people. In a sense her promotion makes her a broken character XD

[+] Spoiler

EDIT: I didn't receive any Rainbow Growth Stone compensation for previous draws from 24-12-17. Does anyone else have this issue?

Last edited by ofi123; 03-12-2018 at 08:38 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    744 Post(s)
    Snow Drop looks absolutely gorgeous now.

Meanwhile, it looks like we'll have to figure out how to update the Wikia to include the rarity growth version...

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    22 rainbow stones per 11 pull (50 hana stones), seems to take 680 rainbow stones to promote a gold to a rainbow = 1550 hana stones in the gacha to promote a gold to a yellow. The normal rainbow rate is average 1 per 910 hana stones, so it's worse than that, but I guess one doesn't negate the other.

They might not have backdated every pull though, pretty sure I've spent more than 1550 hana stones but they only gave me 640 rainbow stones. Also note the discount pull gacha atm (11 pull for 30 hana stones) has a 0% rainbow rate. So don't go overboard on it.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2317 Post(s)
    Still haven't gotten even 1 promo stone. Well the "fixed" distribution is scheduled to be given out on 0400 on 13 March, so I'll hold off any further complains until tomorrow.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    790 Post(s)
    @ofi123 The devs started tracking how many rolls we did ever since the game came out of maint on 12/24. So anything before that time didn't get counted.