Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 752 of 754 FirstFirst ... 252652702742750751752753754 LastLast
Results 7,511 to 7,520 of 7539
    IGN
    AVERN
    Rep
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I am so flamin...
    I am comleted all story missions from 1-1 to 44-5 exept that ONE

Probabilities:
    A=0.75 B=0.75
    A+B=0.5625
    C=0.5 D=0.5
    C+D=0.25
    A+B+C+D=0.140625
    This means that the probability of completing this map is 14.0625%
    This is a fairly high percentage, but... I already ran through this map almost a hundred times!
    Soon I'll get a rainbow girl for reaching lvl150, but I can never complete this map...

How many attempts it took you to complete this map?

Play フラワーナイトガール since 2017年1月20日
    Last rainbow: サクランボ 2017年5月5日
    Rainbow counter: 7
    Waifu: リューココリーネ

Rep
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Hi everyone. I'm back to the game after quitting so long ago. Friend told me to roll for fun with maint compensation, and I finally got a rainbow after over 2k+ total rolls. Lots of stuff to learn since I quit I see

Rep
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    @AVERN Running this map on auto-run would get you nowhere. You need to time the moment when you land on the panel so that when your party are passing it, it is directed to the direction you want to go.

Mind you, you can only reliably time the first party in the best case scenario. Timing the moment for subsequent parties are much harder since your parties may enter battle in the meantime (not to mention the much greater lead time).

@RumblingRose First of all, when did you quit the game? We can't recap you without knowing this.

EDIT: Seems like your last post is on 03-27-2016. Well, that's quite a while ago. It'll take me a while to recap everything that happened when you were away.

The game has changed a lot. Well, except that the rainbow rarity knights are still at 0.5% for most gachas. Here are some of the most important info you need to know of:

• Gold and rainbow Flower Knights now have bloomed forms. The raw stat increase is much weaker (compared to evolution) but they got extra abilities in return (to game-breaking proportions for rainbow knights)
    • The whaleship missions are now available. You fill the whaleship with 40 flower knights (and at least 16 with matching attribute), then you fight the Ancient Pests in it. The Sun Medal gives pretty nice rewards.
    • You can now obtain Stamina Potions from the daily quests (and other places besides), They restores half of your maximum stamina, so as long as you play actively you wouldn't have to worry about stamina anymore. There are a few events that could makes you burn quite a few of these potions if you want every last reward, though you could skip those without much of a loss.
    • You can now exchange certain items for another, such as 5 year Manyus to 20 year version.
    • The synthesis materials are now stored in its own warehouse. Previously it was a flat 200-800 inventory slot, but now they can store up to 999 of each synthesis item.
    • The permanent missions is now available, and the most recent one is "Valentine Knight".
    • You can get the Forge Spirits much more easily now, since they're available as optional rewards in most events.
    • There are now bronze tickets that lets you draw the regular premium (3-6 star) gacha for free. You can also get Leader Medals which you can exchange for Leader Tickets which gives 5-6 star knights (or three of the formerly time-limited promo girls).
    • There are now rainbow tokens given in case you got dupes. Get 300 of them, and you can exchange it for any rainbow knight you want, no strings attached. It's not easy to gather that many though.
    • There was a certain girl that got dragged into an April Fool 2017's election, and won said election by a landslide. Then she get dragged again by Nazuna after two strings of rescue and that's how she ends up becoming a Flower Knight trainee. She is a full-fledged Flower Knight now, and had discovered a sapling spirit somewhere in Kodaibana along with the current event girls at the time.

[+] Spoiler
    And it's not an ordinary sapling spirit. That Sapling spirit could be grown to level a Flower Knight with matching attribute from Level 1 all the way to Level 80 (level cap for bloomed Knights).

Last edited by LostLogia4; 12-07-2017 at 01:10 AM.
    Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

IGN
    Mindrunner
    Rep
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LostLogia4 View Post
    @AVERN Running this map on auto-run would get you nowhere. You need to time the moment when you land on the panel so that when your party are passing it, it is directed to the direction you want to go.

Mind you, you can only reliably time the first party in the best case scenario. Timing the moment for subsequent parties are much harder since your parties may enter battle in the meantime (not to mention the much greater lead time).

@RumblingRose First of all, when did you quit the game? We can't recap you without knowing this.

EDIT: Seems like your last post is on 03-27-2016. Well, that's quite a while ago. It'll take me a while to recap everything that happened when you were away.

The game has changed a lot. Well, except that the rainbow rarity knights are still at 0.5% for most gachas. Here are some of the most important info you need to know of:

• Gold and rainbow Flower Knights now have bloomed forms. The raw stat increase is much weaker (compared to evolution) but they got extra abilities in return (to game-breaking proportions for rainbow knights)
    • The whaleship missions are now available. You fill the whaleship with 40 flower knights (and at least 16 with matching attribute), then you fight the Ancient Pests in it. The Sun Medal gives pretty nice rewards.
    • You can now obtain Stamina Potions from the daily quests (and other places besides), They restores half of your maximum stamina, so as long as you play actively you wouldn't have to worry about stamina anymore. There are a few events that could makes you burn quite a few of these potions if you want every last reward, though you could skip those without much of a loss.
    • You can now exchange certain items for another, such as 5 year Manyus to 20 year version.
    • The synthesis materials are now stored in its own warehouse. Previously it was a flat 200-800 inventory slot, but now they can store up to 999 of each synthesis item.
    • The permanent missions is now available, and the most recent one is "Valentine Knight".
    • You can get the Forge Spirits much more easily now, since they're available as optional rewards in most events.
    • There are now bronze tickets that lets you draw the regular premium (3-6 star) gacha for free. You can also get Leader Medals which you can exchange for Leader Tickets which gives 5-6 star knights (or three of the formerly time-limited promo girls).
    • There are now rainbow tokens given in case you got dupes. Get 300 of them, and you can exchange it for any rainbow knight you want, no strings attached. It's not easy to gather that many though.
    • There was a certain girl that got dragged into an April Fool 2017's election, and won said election by a landslide. Then she get dragged again by Nazuna after two strings of rescue and that's how she ends up becoming a Flower Knight trainee. She is a full-fledged Flower Knight now, and had discovered a sapling spirit somewhere in Kodaibana along with the current event girls at the time.

[+] Spoiler
    And it's not an ordinary sapling spirit. That Sapling spirit could be grown to level a Flower Knight with matching attribute from Level 1 all the way to Level 80 (level cap for bloomed Knights).
    And said girl also has a 6 star version that was released on the same day.

Rep
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    @RumblingRose Ayy welcome back and grats on finally getting the rainbow! I did see you log in like maybe once or twice before now when I saw your team pop up on missions and I was like "wow are they finally back?" Nope lol. Hopefully bad rng doesn't make you quit a second time (or maybe you'd be better off avoiding the evilness of gatcha rng XD). It's good to see one of my og friends back in action though :)

IGN name: Gaijin
    Friend Request Code:120645480

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    I've been real hard at work on the Wiki and doing FKG stuff on my days off.

I still can't believe Yil got so many more EX equips than me. I only own 2 to this day.

@AVERN 14% is an extraordinarily low chance. I don't remember how many tries it took for me to clear that map, but I've actually fully cleared the entirety of story mode, so I don't even worry about low clear chance maps anymore.

Rep
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby Wow zero!? The drop rate of ex equipment is way too low lol, they should increase the droprate or buff it so it feels more rewarding when you finally get one. Though, I'll probably never get one because I'm not very diligent when it comes to collecting equipment seeds lol. If I'm not mistaken, when it first came out you did like 5400(just a random number out of my ass) rolls as well. Yikes.

Rep
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    @LostLogia4 Thanks for the summary! I'm still reading the wiki and figuring stuff out. So much to catch up on for blooming and 2nd affection stuff
    @BigBigDogV2 Haha yeah. Friends were telling me whenever FKG gave out lots of stones for maint or whatever so I went on and rolled during those times. Funnily enough I was joking with my friends with how today would finally be the day I got a rainbow, and welp.

Edit: Question about the gold shop, should I be buying all 6 petals for 100k each? Seems like the only other source for petals is to buy them for 75 life crystals each?

Also, for the event, should I just be doing event dailies for the low level map and then spam low level map for the life crystal daily?

Last edited by RumblingRose; 12-07-2017 at 05:44 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    @RumblingRose If you have tons of gold to spare, the petals are a pretty good price, otherwise you can grind them(very very rare) through the national missions that used to be really useless, you get the petal corresponding to which nation mission you do. Lotus Lake doesn't have national missions yet so for those petals you kinda need to buy them. Occasionally a special map comes around where you can farm petals at a much higher rate, though the petals you get are random. It's a good mission to use stamina pots on if you want to stock on blooming materials. There's also a good chunk of petals that you can get as a reward from challenge missions(5th mission tab), they'll be a quest reward for completing them.

As for the event, I'd just spam the highest level mission and bet on the swanboat race which is where a majority of your event tokens will come from. Typically you should bet max on whatever the highest percentage on as the community usually picks correctly.

IGN
    AVERN
    Rep
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    @LostLogia4
    @HydroKirby

nwm... 2 more hours of grind and now its finally done -_-

Play フラワーナイトガール since 2017年1月20日
    Last rainbow: サクランボ 2017年5月5日