Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 783 of 801 FirstFirst ... 283683733773781782783784785793 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,830 of 8008
    IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    800 Post(s)
    @EpicFailure To date, there have only been 2 promo gachas w/rainbow medals.

Skill type doesn't matter too much except in endgame maps. In those, fewer targets ends up better because you tend to need the damage to take out single targets quickly.

Dendro + June Bride Water Lily/Suiren make a great pair. You should pair them with either three crit rate characters (eg. Loquat/Biwa) or added weakness characters (eg. Sensitive Plant). Cacao and Japanese Anemone can join the ride, but it's better to buff up Dendro and June Bride Suiren.

Tanabata Apple, Mistletoe, and Golden Lace make a strong start for a debuff team. Add one more debuffer and try to get the most attack reduction you can so that you can cheese certain types of battles. Mistletoe is the key because skill reduction is incredibly powerful. Then have the 5th character be the main damage dealer. Rarity grown Water Lily would be best for RBs. Saffron does great in almost any situation. Soapwort and Purslane are options, but I've had more damage output with Saffron.

Xmas Tall Stewartia/Himeshara would be great in a crit team, but you don't have any other options for that. There's a lot of options for making a crit team, but be aware that you want skill rate boosts too. That's why I still use Aizoon Stonecrop/Kirinsou so much even though she looks like a generic all-rounder on paper.

Blushing Bride and Jersey Cudweed provide a good start for a Solar Drive team. With the upcoming buffs to Solar Drive and crit, there's many options that can buff up a team like that, but as it stands, Solar Drive is really only powerful in the EX Destruction aqua shadow stage... I wouldn't suggest building specifically for this sort of team. Just use whatever Solar Drive characters you have available.

The thing about Habranthus is that she doesn't have anything striking in store. She's easier to work with than Wolf Berry/Kuko thanks to 1.2x skill rate at least. I really don't use my Hebranthus or Apricot that much unless it's for a non-debuff party that needs to survive OHKO hits.

One thing you might have overlooked is the 6* characters with more than 1.2x skill rate boost if they have skill levels. For example, Nerine, Maple, Christmas Rose, etc. At skill level 5, they provide a really strong skill boost for all of your party members. It works for more than just 1 turn, so it can let the party do way more damage in battles that don't last 1 turn.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2360 Post(s)
    Half an hour later, still sees error message.

I foresee free stones for the extension and now this :3

EDIT: Can't sees error message trying to get in. And the newest girls' HCG is already on hitomi. lol

@lesderid

That's pretty much the end date. The April Fools' event only last for the day itself.

Last edited by ofi123; 04-02-2018 at 12:28 PM.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    I want to up 3* Alstroemeria, its worth and she is good at 6*?

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

Rep
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Opeth007 View Post
    I want to up 3* Alstroemeria, its worth and she is good at 6*?
    With the stats that Nakasugi posted, I think it's pretty funny that her upgrade is better than the 6 star version that already exists from her. :P

Rep
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Solar drive buffs?
    Huzzah for mimosa :)

GBF ID:11120651

FGK ID:529648257

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    419 Post(s)
    I'm still seeing an error message... oh well, I guess I'll try again in a few hours.

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015

Rep
    Mentioned
    2360 Post(s)
    zzz

Note to self: ALWAYS do daily quest before maintenance.

Arrgh I really need attack ampules.

Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby

Thank you for the thorough explanation and insights on team formations, I picked up Sensitive Plant so far and will work my way on the solar drive and debuff team.

I definitely noticed Ringo/Mistletoe/Golden Lace combo to work pretty well at EX aqua shadows when I was clearing it (Although it was mostly for chipping the last ~25% boss' health there was remaining), will definitely will pick up Soapwort next time for her neat -30% skill.

As for the solar drive setup, is Scotch Broom still relevant? I was thinking of maybe a semi-glass cannon-like setups with 4 Solar drive characters and an avoid+guts aggroing character (Like my 6* water lily). Although this is mostly for future contents that are on the difficulty of aqua shadows, primarily boss nuking purpose..

Perhaps I may have spoiled myself too much with the Apricot+Saffron combo that I was considering with negate+avoid aggro in another setup, haha.

FKG ID: 616067610

Rep
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    @EpicFailure Scotch Broom goes great with Dogwood, if you do a level 3 solar drive not only will you get a big burst of damage, but the whole team gets 135% bonus attack. Or if you use 3 solar drives prior, you still get the 135% attack buff, which is pretty massive. For reference my solar team does 473% bonus solar damage and at level 3 it does ~140k to all enemies.

I think at least one dodge character is necessary for every team as it helps them survive much longer than they normally would, but I'm not ringing any bells on any characters with dodge+solar combo. Even with 4 solar girls stacking that should still be pretty massive since the solar drive buff seem to be multiplicative. Cattleya and Ume on other teams will also help fill the gauge to max quicker.

IGN name: Gaijin
    Friend Request Code:120645480

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    800 Post(s)
    @EpicFailure Either go full Solar Drive or don't. Once they fire Solar Drive, you're not getting anything more out of the party, so you'd better make that Solar Drive hurt as much as possible.

Scotch Broom/Enishida was good ever since she got her previous-to-last buff. Since then, they boosted her Solar Drive % and also made it so that using Solar Drive increased the attack power of party members. Honestly, this made her much more useful in a Solar Drive party because you could fire it off, then all the party members could use the attack boost to deal some ok damage before dying. That said, I've never considered her a necessity. The extra damage is almost akin to a first-turn 1.65x skill rate character's assistance.

Apricot + Saffron is a poor man's debuff team setup. The whole point is to make Saffron take as many attacks as possible. Damage negation only works once; If Saffron only gets off like 2~3 counters, then she's not doing her job at all.