Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 745 of 823 FirstFirst ... 245645695735743744745746747755795 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,450 of 8229
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2449 Post(s)
    @LostLogia4

That's some useful info, but I am not using it on any rainbow with my rainbow blossom ampule cost saving policy.

But I can reduce the runs on red whale maps.

Rep
    Mentioned
    748 Post(s)
    @ofi123 Same here. But level it up to 153000-196200 would max out one 5-star Flower Knight with enormous saving.

I wish devs would give better ampules or something like that, though I kinda doubt that would happen.

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Rep
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Just got a new whaleship damage personal record, it did over 6.5 million damage to the pest, about half the attacks were crits(sakura, 1/2 dendrobium, 2/3 scaji character, 1/3 dusty miller, 1/3 anemone, and anemones aoe finisher).

IGN name: Gaijin
    Friend Request Code:120645480

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    That new map is insanely hard.

FKG ID: 131471598
    IGN: Hyuna

IGN
    AVERN
    Rep
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Guys, sry for a little offtopic
    [+] Spoiler
    Does anyone know the english community of デスティニーチャイルド game?
    It just released in Japan (finaly jpn voices).
    Just i am a huge fan of Kim Hyung Tae art style, and lookin' for ways how to play it.

UPD: While typin' this post - found some info on reddit, but anyway, maybe it post will be useful for someone else. Join to play with those oiled skin booty girls

Play フラワーナイトガール since 2017年1月20日
    Last free rainbow: トリカブト(天つ花の令嬢) on 2018年10月24日
    Rainbow counter: 22
    Waifu: ヒガンバナ

Rep
    Mentioned
    748 Post(s)
    @etrensce And someone had just complained about whale maps being too easy last week. Well, now there's something worth challenging.

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LostLogia4 View Post
    @etrensce And someone had just complained about whale maps being too easy last week. Well, now there's something worth challenging.
    Well I hope it is, as I still think whale maps are super easy. So we?ll see how hard this new EX map really is later

FKG ID: 747537032
    IGN: Momiko

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    @-Hyperion-

I couldn't do it with a 640k team (somewhat optimised) though I haven't tried it more than once so maybe RNG can help me clear it.

FKG ID: 131471598
    IGN: Hyuna

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    So, they should make a new server with powerful maps for all strong acc or whales, we f2p user will be stay here. More chanllenge for whales, less stress for f2p players, all happy.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3128 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AVERN View Post
    Guys, sry for a little offtopic
    [+] Spoiler
    Does anyone know the english community of ?ƒ‡?‚??ƒ†?‚??ƒ‹?ƒ??ƒ??ƒ??‚??ƒ??ƒ‰ game?
    It just released in Japan (finaly jpn voices).
    Just i am a huge fan of Kim Hyung Tae art style, and lookin' for ways how to play it.

UPD: While typin' this post - found some info on reddit, but anyway, maybe it post will be useful for someone else. Join to play with those oiled skin booty girls

Wasn't that next year or something? Well I decided to pre-register but I hope VPN won't be needed as many DMM games are blocked in my country.

Quote Originally Posted by Opeth007 View Post
    So, they should make a new server with powerful maps for all strong acc or whales, we f2p user will be stay here. More chanllenge for whales, less stress for f2p players, all happy.
    please, it is either you're lazy to push your girls power over or making such reason because people are "wasting" money etc. heckle you don't need to waste money if you had effort and dedication + some good luck.

FKG right now can be nearly compare to Granblue- but to me, this isn't a hassle for those who are still in casual lmao.

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
    Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 161]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze