Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 748 of 754 FirstFirst ... 248648698738746747748749750 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,480 of 7540
    Infracted User
    IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AVERN View Post
    Guys, sry for a little offtopic
    [+] Spoiler
    Does anyone know the english community of ?ƒ‡?‚??ƒ†?‚??ƒ‹?ƒ??ƒ??ƒ??‚??ƒ??ƒ‰ game?
    It just released in Japan (finaly jpn voices).
    Just i am a huge fan of Kim Hyung Tae art style, and lookin' for ways how to play it.

UPD: While typin' this post - found some info on reddit, but anyway, maybe it post will be useful for someone else. Join to play with those oiled skin booty girls

Wasn't that next year or something? Well I decided to pre-register but I hope VPN won't be needed as many DMM games are blocked in my country.

Quote Originally Posted by Opeth007 View Post
    So, they should make a new server with powerful maps for all strong acc or whales, we f2p user will be stay here. More chanllenge for whales, less stress for f2p players, all happy.
    please, it is either you're lazy to push your girls power over or making such reason because people are "wasting" money etc. heckle you don't need to waste money if you had effort and dedication + some good luck.

FKG right now can be nearly compare to Granblue- but to me, this isn't a hassle for those who are still in casual lmao.

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    864 Post(s)
    @dandan550

FKG = Grind Blue?
    Surely You jest?
    FKG is easier on every aspect , only need to click that ball thousand time and the girls will run and do anything for You

Grind Blue OTOH , need to think skill timing , skill composition , MC Class , MC Main Weapon
    Heck , I farm Xeno Cock's almost 5-7 hour on first day , and I only done at 2'nd day

But yeah I agree , it's probably Opeth007 is lazy~

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    So I did get the Naae spirit, and the EXP given indeed matched the number of EXP I've raised her to.

[+] Spoiler
    This is with Azalea at evolved form (turned her back to pre-evolved form just because). If she's bloomed she'll reach max level all the same.

Last edited by LostLogia4; 11-27-2017 at 03:27 PM.
    Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

IGN
    Mindrunner
    Rep
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    I'm curious. Do they hold polls to decide who gets a Chrismas version or are they just being randomly picked by DMM?

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TribalNugget View Post
    I'm curious. Do they hold polls to decide who gets a Chrismas version or are they just being randomly picked by DMM?
    No, this is FKG Dev picking the girl suitable with the theme of the event. They don't pick that for fun or at random.

Also FKG Dev is Your Games Ltd., not DMM. DMM is just the publisher.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

IGN
    AVERN
    Rep
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dandan550 View Post
    Wasn't that next year or something? Well I decided to pre-register but I hope VPN won't be needed as many DMM games are blocked in my country.
    Next year - PC-version. Mobile version - already playable. In google play game is blocked for me, but i install it thru apkpure and play freely without vpn.
    also, funny fact
    android version rated as 18+
    ios version rated as 12+ and censored as hell xDD

Last edited by AVERN; 11-27-2017 at 07:43 PM.
    Play フラワーナイトガール since 2017年1月20日
    Last rainbow: サクランボ 2017年5月5日
    Rainbow counter: 7
    Waifu: リューココリーネ

Rep
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Managed to barely beat the BS map after much rearranging my members.

[+] Spoiler
    These were the only survivors

Here is the team that managed to win.

[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
    Honestly this map was ridiculous, and I can see players with 20 rainbows not beating the map because they don't have a dodger for each team. I'd be amazed if there was a free to play strategy to clearing it, but I don't think it's possible without provocation. This map was definitely designed for whales or very lucky people with lots of rainbows lol. Even then, I only beat it through pure luck, it'd be impossible for me to consistently farm this one, and there'd be no reason to as the reward is 200 medals like the previous ones.

Last edited by BigBigDogV2; 11-27-2017 at 07:54 PM. Reason: spoiler tags
    IGN name: Gaijin
    Friend Request Code:120645480

Infracted User
    IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3122 Post(s)
    @AVERN reminds me in other games that got censored via adding extra layers to cover it...

- - - Updated - - -
    @Larcx true, but we still need to "grind" in some point at least not like Granblue where we had to put more efforts that it becomes tiring, at least in FKG were people require a small effort...

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Your weekly dose of patch notes is up: http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?11...=1#post1219224

Infracted User
    IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3122 Post(s)
    "After attacking an enemy, there's a 100% chance to Act Again on turn 1."

Holy wow I want to get X-mas
    Chloranthus now...

Last edited by dandan550; 11-29-2017 at 03:14 AM.