Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 798 of 821 FirstFirst ... 298698748788796797798799800808 ... LastLast
Results 7,971 to 7,980 of 8202
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2438 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby

Basically you still have Jumpseed at stock. Mine's at full skill/equip and 100 affection....

Rep
    Mentioned
    2438 Post(s)
    Lol, now it's technically possible to have OP RP rainbow rose in each team in the future.

Also, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MY WAIFU ALT GETS HER BLOSSOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I just need one of them to have rarity promotion. Also, it's seems the trend of my waifu art from good>bad>good lives on, at least for my taste.

[+] Spoiler

Oh right, PSA: 11th nicro premium banner is up. Remember to claim your code if you did applied

bonus: WC FKG style

IGN
    Shuls
    Server
    DMM
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    @ofi123 A cool idea but I have a few points to make:
    Uruguay's national flower is the Ceibo so using Cockspur Coral Tree would have been the right choice, Water Lily is in some parts of South America but isnt exclusive to Uruguay.
    Anemone's flower is from the Mediterranean so it makes 0 sense to use her for Brazil, Croatia and France are the countries that could use Anemone as their character.
    For Brazil it could have been Cattleya or Dancing Lady Orchid, Red Spider Lily was imported to America from Asia.
    Coral Bush is from East Asia.
    Saffron comes from Europe and Asia so it shouldnt be as Argentina instead Cactus would be more apropiate since there are quite a few species of cactae.
    Pink Ladies seems to be from US and Canada, no idea what could be used for Belgium.
    And as the last point I have no idea where Black Baccara originates from but there are a lot of options for a Japanese flower.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2438 Post(s)
    The nico countdown mini theater is making me believe an anime may be possible lol.

@Shuls

Well, it was from twitter. But thanks for the extra info.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    With all the recent buffs, I wondered what I could do with a team focusing on 6* Usaginoo and 6* Susuki. That means focusing on speed and crit rate, but also supplementing them with skill rate which they lack.

This team gets 250% Spd -> Atk (4,270 attack), Slash typing thanks to Curcuma, Pierce typing thanks to Susuki, 60% crit rate. The downside is that only two characters boost skill rate by 1.2x. Hence Curcuma.

Kirinsou -> Biwa or Christmas Rose is an option since the two of them boost crit and skill rate, but Biwa and Christmas Rose have ~500 speed instead of 720. All the rest of my 6* characters boost only crit or skill rate, but not both.

It might be worth seeing what Def -> Atk boosts I could aim for with Ixia. For another date.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2438 Post(s)
    Starting to cycle through the 2-4* girls as secretary, glad to see some they got dedicated sprites now. But Cyclamen's legs during her walking sprite looks so weird.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2438 Post(s)
    Well, that's one way to film a moving whaleship I guess...

Rep
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

<= That hair, tho...
    MAKE PESTS GREAT AGAIN!

Rep
    Mentioned
    2438 Post(s)
    Been quite a while since I last saw these guys. I wonder how are they doing.

[+] Spoiler

Need a mod to sticky the coming nico thread over the previous one.

EDIT: My first over million damage on crystal, too bad I wasn't excepting it so I missed the beam damage.

Last edited by ofi123; 07-07-2018 at 04:33 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2438 Post(s)
    I wanted to skip the coming new batch from yesterday's preview, but the hidden card is too appealing for me to skip it now :\