Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 753 of 755 FirstFirst ... 253653703743751752753754755 LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,530 of 7542
    IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    @RumblingRose If you are still weak, spam the 15 stamina event stage and hope for bonus stages to appear. It'll give you the currency needed to make bets. You have very little time left to procure the currency from successful bets to use in the shop, so spend it wisely: Get the event girl and her equipment flowers before anything else. Basic questions you might have might be answered in the Wiki's Current Event page (see my sig) or the Wiki's Shop page.

Rep
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RumblingRose View Post
    Edit: Question about the gold shop, should I be buying all 6 petals for 100k each? Seems like the only other source for petals is to buy them for 75 life crystals each?

Also, for the event, should I just be doing event dailies for the low level map and then spam low level map for the life crystal daily?
    Oh hi. I've been playing FKG steadily since you converted me from KC a couple of years ago.

Gold is generally in short supply and if you waste it you will have to spend lots of stam grinding the Saturday gold map during 2x gold weeks. I only buy around one petal per month when I am running low on one type. Generally I get enough from other sources.

I ignore event dailys. The highest level maps and especially the highest level bonus maps during the second week have much better efficiency. Having said that I usually grind event during the first week as much as possible so I can use my stam getting sun medals from the whaleship which only opens in the second week.

For spending event currency, it's worth noting that the only thing that is not replaceable in the shop is the equipment. When the event reprint rolls around in six months or so you can grab the girl, her flowers, and a second set of the equipment, but if you miss the first set now it's gone forever. Event gear is still among the most powerful in the game and lots is needed for your squads and whale-ships. (event earrings are the exception as they are close to useless)

ID: 473391796
    Can love bloom between flowergirls?

Rep
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby Oh that's not a problem. I may have quit for over a year but I still have a full 400k+ power team of unbloomed fully evolved gold+. Running the hardest map is zero issue. Just trying to figure out what the best way to spend stam is. That maint stuff a couple of days ago gave me 15k? event currency anyway so I've gotten the event girl already, just buying amps and stuff now.

@Yil Hiya. I remember you, nice to see old friends are still playing. I notice FxxingH and Axelyte are gone though, sadly. I'm just wondering about the petals because a friend said that the drop rates are terrible, and I believe I have lots of units to bloom, so just wondering if I should buy as many as possible with gold. I still have 2mil+, not sure how long that'll last. I guess since I've gotten the event girl and the important stuff (gacha ticket, leader medal, gold), I'll just use my stam to do whaleship stuff then? Whaleship equips look great. I'll just run the 15stam event 4 times daily to pick up a set of those bronze equipment spirits too. Having those flower pots sure is nice though, you get one daily from the daily quest so we're basically getting 200 stam more daily compared to when I last played.

Edit: Isn't the current event earring alright? It actually gives attack now. Less attack than the gacha earrings, but a pretty decent amount of def to compensate

Last edited by RumblingRose; 12-07-2017 at 08:47 PM.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    @RumblingRose It's not really an issue that the event earrings are usable or not. Gacha equipment >= high level gacha equipment > mid level gacha equipment. Firstly, the personal equipment you earn from character quests no longer takes up the earring slot, so it's possible to wear both the personal equipment and your choice of generic earrings simultaneously. Secondly, Defense has become a more important factor in the game because higher Defense boosts your chance to Defend (the green shield thing). Hence, gacha equipment which have higher stat totals are more important than just boosting Attack as high as you can.

Whaleship equipment is great, but they only come in the form of necklaces and earrings. They all come with secondary abilities, but they aren't too strong (except the one that boosts Defend rate). It's just an issue that they cost so much. You'll want to clear Whaleship missions as far as possible since the later stages give more and more sun medals for the shop... But that involves raising tons and tons of characters, and/or boosting tons and tons of equipment.

Rep
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    @RumblingRose The note about earrings was just in case you are desperately short of currency, which you've mentioned isn't an issue.

As a free player I only use them for event girls (who are the only ones with four equip slots) and event golds are less powerful then gatcha golds so you won't use them in your main team after a while, so generally there is far less demand for earrings then the other types of gear. Thus not buying them sometimes is a valid strategy if you don't mind having incomplete sets of gear, since eventually you will end up with a lot of unequipped level 1 event earrings wasting space in your inventory.

On the other hand an event girl with maxed gear will contribute far more power to your whaleship then a gatcha gold with one or two slots so you still need some of them.

Here's some max levelled gear for comparison. I don't have any EX earrings unfortunately

Other important things to note:
    The event re-issues in the fourth mission tab are mostly permanents but the top is always a time-limited one which you will want to complete for 2 flower gems, a set of event gear and a dupe event girl which gives bond crystals when sold or used as fodder. The bond crystals can be traded up to gold gatcha tickets with a higher rainbow rate.
    Check the hammer and anvil button in the office. It has some useful conversion recipes there. Upgrading XP and equipment fairies is necessary to avoid burning through your gold and there's another good source of bond crystals there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

ID: 473391796
    Can love bloom between flowergirls?

Rep
    Mentioned
    864 Post(s)
    Learnt from last week , now I already log in for stamp
    Let see if today MT will give us another HS or not - lol

Rep
    Mentioned
    2214 Post(s)
    I am impressed by Lycaste. Her increase is power is so visible, from single crossbow to double crossbow to a portable ballista.

Also, my gold dropped from 10 million to 2 million over the weekend lol.

- - - Updated - - -

HOLY! SANTA IS REAL!

Would be perfect if my waifu gets a rainbow version, but this is otherwise perfect!

*Dies of happiness*

EDIT: ORZ

And RNG-sama is finally back after my streak of rainbows. 7 batch rolls, 5 gold and only 1 new girl TwT

Last edited by ofi123; Yesterday at 08:21 AM.

Piuy is the boss.

IGN
    AVERN
    Rep
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Larcx View Post
    Learnt from last week , now I already log in for stamp
    Let see if today MT will give us another HS or not - lol
    I forgot, the reset hour for stamps are 04:00(JPN) at night?

Play フラワーナイトガール since 2017年1月20日
    Last rainbow: サクランボ 2017年5月5日
    Rainbow counter: 7
    Waifu: リューココリーネ

Rep
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    150 stones not a single new gold T-T, used rainbow medals for christmas dusty miller, worth it ^_^.

IGN name: Gaijin
    Friend Request Code:120645480

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Damn, I really like Dusty Miller but her abilities are kind of lame.

FKG ID: 131471598
    IGN: Hyuna