Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 779 of 823 FirstFirst ... 279679729769777778779780781789 ... LastLast
Results 7,781 to 7,790 of 8229
  1. #7781
    Newly Registered
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    16
    Rep
    13
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasses View Post
    Tho tbh i would like em to buff mimosa.
    Amen to that, either a Mimosa buff or a second glasses rainbow would be incredible. There are so few glasses girls in this game (6-7 in ~350, and one of these required the players to campaign for getting her a glasses skin) that certain fellows of high taste have taken to editing glasses on existing girls, and there was a full-on collaboration between multiple circles to create an artbook around the theme of "flower knights in glasses and uniforms" (some teasers here, probably non-worksafe cover page here).

    It's heartwarming to see so many talented artists come together for such a noble cause as drawing glasses-girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    Helenium's Def->Atk conversion for Counter goes from 4x to 4.25x as well. It's worth noting that since Helenium also has Super Counter, she gets double the benefits from the new Def Up ability. It boosts the damage done by (Super) Counter and increases the chance for Super Counter to occur.
    Oh, my bad. Fixed it now.

    That was probably the buff I was most interested in too, Helenium needs all the boost she can get to compensate for her statline. I'm still not too sold on counter, despite all the buffs it received, but there are some die-hard Saffron fans who swear by it.

    Quote Originally Posted by AVERN View Post
    Except i can not compare HP-based damage bonus - is it the real reason why are Water Lily much weaker than Kerria?
    These bonuses are worded slightly differently, but should be identical in effect. I think Waterlily is only marginally weaker than Kerria, and in fact stronger than the other HP absorption-focused rainbow in Red Ginger, whose kit isn't as focused on sustained damage as the other two.


    1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

  2. #7782
    Marshal Admiral ofi123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17,894
    Rep
    183
    Mentioned
    2449 Post(s)
    Anyone knows if the newest promo guarantees new girls? None of the lines translate into that, so I just want confirmation for this to decide whether to get it or not.



  3. #7783
    Vice-Admiral Glasses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,435
    Rep
    26
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jdoe View Post
    Amen to that, either a Mimosa buff or a second glasses rainbow would be incredible. There are so few glasses girls in this game (6-7 in ~350, and one of these required the players to campaign for getting her a glasses skin) that certain fellows of high taste have taken to editing glasses on existing girls, and there was a full-on collaboration between multiple circles to create an artbook around the theme of "flower knights in glasses and uniforms" (some teasers here, probably non-worksafe cover page here).

    It's heartwarming to see so many talented artists come together for such a noble cause as drawing glasses-girls.


    Oh, my bad. Fixed it now.

    That was probably the buff I was most interested in too, Helenium needs all the boost she can get to compensate for her statline. I'm still not too sold on counter, despite all the buffs it received, but there are some die-hard Saffron fans who swear by it.


    These bonuses are worded slightly differently, but should be identical in effect. I think Waterlily is only marginally weaker than Kerria, and in fact stronger than the other HP absorption-focused rainbow in Red Ginger, whose kit isn't as focused on sustained damage as the other two.
    Those glasses edits are great.

    Yes!!!
    We need more glasses girls!!!


    GBF ID:11120651

    FGK ID:529648257

  4. #7784
    Lieutenant Nakasugi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    104
    Rep
    29
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AVERN View Post
    Water Lily much weaker than Kerria?
    Just for Avern:
    [+] Spoiler

    Проблема с её способностями. Керрия бафает себе 40% атаку и защиту. Лилия же 22% защиты и 15% атаки, и у нее слабее множитель на скилле. В общем, Лилия больше зависит от бафающей её группы нежели Керрия. Я апнул её до 6* на 2-м акке, только потому что там мало 6* девочек, и мне насыпало кучу ресов для апгрейда. Скажу что в кампании 5* чувствует себя не очень. Однако позволила мне фармить любые топовые water mirror миссии. Потому очень полезна. Если хватает 6* с доджем то апать её нет смысла, если кнешно она не являеться вайфой. :)

    [+] Spoiler
    Sorry, can't translate to English now.


    1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    FKG ID: 719962525

  5. #7785
    Commander TribalNugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    205
    Rep
    9
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakasugi View Post
    Just for Avern:
    [+] Spoiler

    Проблема с её способностями. Керрия бафает себе 40% атаку и защиту. Лилия же 22% защиты и 15% атаки, и у нее слабее множитель на скилле. В общем, Лилия больше зависит от бафающей её группы нежели Керрия. Я апнул её до 6* на 2-м акке, только потому что там мало 6* девочек, и мне насыпало кучу ресов для апгрейда. Скажу что в кампании 5* чувствует себя не очень. Однако позволила мне фармить любые топовые water mirror миссии. Потому очень полезна. Если хватает 6* с доджем то апать её нет смысла, если кнешно она не являеться вайфой. :)

    [+] Spoiler
    Sorry, can't translate to English now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Google Translate
    The problem with her abilities. Kerria buffs herself with 40% attack and defense. Lily has 22% protection and 15% attack, and it has a weaker multiplier on the skill. In general, Lily more depends on the baffling her group than Kerria. I upped it to 6 * on the 2nd ack, just because there are not enough 6 * girls, and I piled a bunch of rez for an upgrade. I will say that in the campaign 5 * does not feel very much. However allowed me to farm any top water mirror missions. Therefore it is very useful. If 6 * is enough with a dodge then apat it does not make sense, if it's not really a wyfe. :)
    He probably didn't translate everything, since I doubt "wyfe", "ack", "rez" & "apat" are even words.

    And I don't understand Russian myself, so. The only word I know is "Скачать" (copy-pasted, since I can't type most of these letters), which means "download", which in turn should explain what kind of russian sites I have visited (2 of them that I still visit and having an account on one of those).

    Edit: anyone have any info about this new 5000 DMM gacha? Wanna know if it's a 5*/6* ticket thing or not and the wiki hasn't been updated yet, so.


    Last edited by TribalNugget; 03-20-2018 at 08:35 PM. Reason: 5000 DMM gacha

  6. #7786
    Community Staff HydroKirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    IGN
    HydroKirby
    Posts
    1,419
    Rep
    286
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    @ofi123 It guarantees 5*s and up... I've updated the Wikia.
    http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/P...rt_Gacha_.2718



  7. #7787
    Marshal Admiral ofi123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17,894
    Rep
    183
    Mentioned
    2449 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby

    I know it's gold and above. The issue is if I would get clones from the guaranteed.

    Issue solved though, from tweets I have seen so far the answer is a sad yes, so I'm going to skip this.



  8. #7788
    Community Staff HydroKirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    IGN
    HydroKirby
    Posts
    1,419
    Rep
    286
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    @ofi123 Dupes are always a possibility unless stated otherwise.



  9. #7789
    Newly Registered AVERN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    IGN
    AVERN
    Posts
    88
    Rep
    16
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TribalNugget View Post
    He probably didn't translate everything, since I doubt "wyfe", "ack", "rez" & "apat" are even words.
    All those words are some type of abbreviation of mutated anglicisms actually))))

    wyfe = waifu
    ack = account
    rez = resourses
    apat - its the "UP" word turned into a verb, it means raise the level.


    1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Play フラワーナイトガール since 2017年1月20日
    Last free rainbow: トリカブト(天つ花の令嬢) on 2018年10月24日
    Rainbow counter: 22
    Waifu: ヒガンバナ

  10. #7790
    Commander TribalNugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    205
    Rep
    9
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AVERN View Post
    All those words are some type of abbreviation of mutated anglicisms actually))))

    wyfe = waifu
    ack = account
    rez = resourses
    apat - its the "UP" word turned into a verb, it means raise the level.
    Thanks.

    Btw, now that 2,3 & 4 star can be upgraded to 6 stars, does that means that they can also be bloomed as a 6 star?



 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:51 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 6.90%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.3 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Thread / Post Bookmarks provided by Thread / Post Bookmarking v1.1.1pl1 (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Live Threads provided by AJAX Threads (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com