Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 780 of 787 FirstFirst ... 280680730770778779780781782 ... LastLast
Results 7,791 to 7,800 of 7868
    IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    779 Post(s)
    @TribalNugget Blooming is a pre-requirement for getting a 2/3/4* rarity grown. I honestly don't know what that means, but my guess is that you first have to bloom the low rarity character, then rarity growth them. Alternatively, blooming and rarity growth happens at the exact same time.

Rep
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    @TribalNugget Blooming is a pre-requirement for getting a 2/3/4* rarity grown. I honestly don't know what that means, but my guess is that you first have to bloom the low rarity character, then rarity growth them. Alternatively, blooming and rarity growth happens at the exact same time.
    Then that would mean that they're going to give the lower knights, bloomable powers. Since it's impossible to bloom a lower knight at this moment.

Rep
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    masterData contain 2 versions of grown 2*, 3* and 4* characters. 1st have status "can bloom", 2nd "bloomed". I post info in maintenance notice topic. So, I think, they can bloomed after grown.

Damn, my job don't left me enough time for finish update my app.

FKG ID: 719962525

Rep
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    blooming for low rarities? yes please

GBF ID:11120651

FGK ID:529648257

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Where i can check stats of "Rarity Growth" girls?

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2289 Post(s)
    Just noticed something. Does the bird that appears with False Daphne have a relationship to the bird of Olive? Or are they the same bird?

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    Just noticed something. Does the bird that appears with False Daphne have a relationship to the bird of Olive? Or are they the same bird?
    I don't think they're the same bird, since Olive's is specifically a homing pigeon (and named Verdun, after the pigeon that delivered the last message from the besieged Fort de Vaux and received a Legion d'Honneur award for its deeds) and portlier than False Daphne's wild dove-looking birds.

It's possible that the latter were chosen because false daphne stands for respect between the generations, and there's apparently a saying about filial piety that goes "鳩に三枝の礼あり、烏に反哺の孝あり", hence why her pigeons are a parent-and-child. As an aside, false daphne is also called 親子草 ("parent-child-wort") for the way that its new leaves gradually replace the old (indeed, "Yuzuriha" itself is 譲葉, which should be something like "turnover-leaf"), and this is probably the initial inspiration behind its flower meaning.

In any case, I like how the pigeons are yet another connection between Olive and False Daphne, who ought to follow Pyracantha's example and get married already. I mean, it's already canon that Olive sleeps on False Daphne's lap pillow, FKG devs should go ahead and make it official that they're wife and wife.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I keep every low star characters, currently only Alstroemeria, African Violet(sentoporia), and Cyclamen can rarity and they don't have bloom ability. It's weird how some rarity increase are cheaper than other rarities. Silver African Violet takes only 676 while gold Pot Marigold (Kinsenka) takes 720, Bronze Alstroemeria is 719 and Cyclamen is 743.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2289 Post(s)
    Wow 50 free stones

Rep
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    Wow 50 free stones
    Really? Any reason why? Because I saw on the wikia that there was a tweet from a few hours ago mentioning the numbers 300 & 12.