Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 782 of 823 FirstFirst ... 282682732772780781782783784792 ... LastLast
Results 7,811 to 7,820 of 8229
    IGN
    AVERN
    Rep
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Guys what is the best way to farm these gems? Which of the missions gives the most blue medals?

Play フラワーナイトガール since 2017年1月20日
    Last free rainbow: トリカブト(天つ花の令嬢) on 2018年10月24日
    Rainbow counter: 22
    Waifu: ヒガンバナ

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    @AVERN Aqua shadow missions are the only missions that drop aqua shadow fragments. EX aqua shadow missions give the most honor medals out of all unique missions which you can also use to buy those fragments. Finally, don't forget that you can refine fragments into higher rarities.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

IGN
    AVERN
    Rep
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    @AVERN Aqua shadow missions are the only missions that drop aqua shadow fragments. EX aqua shadow missions give the most honor medals out of all unique missions which you can also use to buy those fragments. Finally, don't forget that you can refine fragments into higher rarities.
    Thx, but 6th are the best, or its all the same?

Play フラワーナイトガール since 2017年1月20日
    Last free rainbow: トリカブト(天つ花の令嬢) on 2018年10月24日
    Rainbow counter: 22
    Waifu: ヒガンバナ

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    @AVERN It's all the same.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I'm going to need some recommendation on 6* characters to pick up. So far, I have been just picking up nothing but Nyachou's 6* girls with the tickets, cause I just love his work... but there's none left.

Currently these are the 6*'s I have, which are mostly "All Target" characters... Can't complain since I didn't pay for them.
    However, some of them lack skill activation buff as well, which I have been supplementing with 5* girls.
    I was thinking of picking up either Sensitive Plant for the multi-weakness buff, or perhaps Habranthus (Another all target character...) for her negate damage buff for another team.
    Wondering if anyone know about any 6* characters that I overlooked, or maybe some team building strategy with my existing 6* girls.

Also, how common are the rainbow medal gacha packages? Currently sitting at 217 rainbow medals.

Last edited by EpicFailure; 03-31-2018 at 06:49 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Uh... seems like the devs made a cookie clicker erm macaron clicker game for April Fools' Day?

Rep
    Mentioned
    2449 Post(s)
    My waifu is back in the mini-theater! Never mind it being April Fool and full of drunkards, MY WAIFU IS THERE!!!

Rep
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    So, is this weird bug thing 100% a joke? Because today is also Easter, so...

Rep
    Mentioned
    748 Post(s)
    @TribalNugget Yeah, you basically raise the pests to complete the compendium, right at Nidhogg's core at that.

You unlock all the macaroon generators, then give them to the larvae to grow them into full-fledged pest insects.
    It takes around 330,000 to fully raise one, so that's around 16.5 million macaroons in total.

With all generators unlocked, you would generate around 1,511 macaroons per second, and each click would give you 152 macaroons.

Last edited by LostLogia4; 04-01-2018 at 03:42 AM.
    Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    So is the Hungry Slug thing over? What's with the 2018-04-01 23:59 if it is?