Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 796 of 817 FirstFirst ... 296696746786794795796797798806 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,960 of 8162
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2405 Post(s)
    @LostLogia4

Geez. How patience/rich that player is. /s

Though technically if me and maybe some of the players in this forum never use a stone we have a few millionaires here.

Rep
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

I presume this picture is literally explaining the FG adjustment they've done?

<= That hair, tho...
    MAKE PESTS GREAT AGAIN!

Rep
    Mentioned
    2405 Post(s)
    When being undecided due to having more girls I want than I can get. jk, always had 600 stored just in case my waifu get a rainbow version, yeah....

Rep
    Mentioned
    2405 Post(s)
    Well, exp increase ends tomorrow so I had to trade now. RIP my rainbow medals stockpile.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    @ofi123 Good stuff! Spending like a baller

FKG ID: 131471598
    IGN: Hyuna

Rep
    Mentioned
    2405 Post(s)
    Maintenance haven't end, but here's the new batch from twitter. Either their evolved forms are swimsuits or the devs are truly keeping their 1st half July schedule.

- - - Updated - - -

lol wtf giving the 99 affection event girl compensation now....after I evolve and max affection the original...

- - - Updated - - -

fml. 3 batch draws no new girl. Guess from today on I will never draw on Mondays. (Since add in other game draws today which is about 10 FKG batch draws and also nothing good from all of them, yeah)

Rep
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Is there a reason why the first map is giving you 2 of the same event girl (one with 99% affection and one with 0% affection)?

<= That hair, tho...
    MAKE PESTS GREAT AGAIN!

Rep
    Mentioned
    2405 Post(s)
    @TribalNugget

My guess is that they have issues with giving out 99 affection girl from the shop, so they put the event girl as map clear reward. As for why they put another copy, my guess is as good as yours.

IGN
    Shuls
    Server
    DMM
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasses View Post
    Do the Aquas in EX count as bosses?

EDIT: Finally beat aqua EX1.

Had to rely a lot on RNG tho.

Not having a pierce rainbow is suffering.

With that many 6* you shouldnt have trouble beating EX Aqua missions

Here is my setup:

As you can see I have half the 6* that you have and I had almost no trouble beating all of them.
    Trying other setups is a good idea, I for example (because of the lack of 6*) just put most of my strongest knights in the first team wich usually dies but deals enough damage to where the other 3 teams can just finish the job, so maybe try something like that?

PS:Dont forget to put Provocation on Summer Squash and Red Spider Lily and try replacing Blue Lotus with Red Spider Lily since having 2 dodge knights with Provocaiton on the same team helps a lot (thats kind of why I was able to beat the stages in the first place).

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Shuls; 06-27-2018 at 01:29 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2405 Post(s)
    Question for all:

What did you do with the extra Jumpseed (the previous event girl) and all her extra flowers that was given an an apology?