Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 803 of 803 FirstFirst ... 303703753793801802803
Results 8,021 to 8,029 of 8029
  1. #8021
    Lieutenant
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    105
    Rep
    13
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Pure mechanics question.

    What is the base % chance to deal a critical hit?

    For abilities such as "Increases Critical Activation Rate for oneself by 40%.". Is this additive to base critical chance or is it multiplicative? E.g. if base chance to crit is 10%, Does 40% increased critical activation rate turn the chance to crit to 50% (additive) or 14% (multiplicative)?


    FKG ID: 131471598
    IGN: Hyuna

  2. #8022
    Community Staff HydroKirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    IGN
    HydroKirby
    Posts
    1,356
    Rep
    215
    Mentioned
    802 Post(s)
    @etrensce Crit chance is additive. It's easy to see just by looking at how battles start out. Thing is, I don't know what the base crit chance is. Whatever it is, it doesn't show up as part of the resultant % when battles start. I swear it's 0% by default, but I've been told by other people that they've dealt crits without crit characters around... I think they mis-saw it tbh.



  3. #8023
    Lieutenant
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    105
    Rep
    13
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby So with someone like Rainbow Rose, she only needs a team that gives her 30% more crit chance and will be capped at 80%, which should be easy to reach as it seems most knights that give critical damage also give critical chance.


    FKG ID: 131471598
    IGN: Hyuna

  4. #8024
    Newly Registered BigBigDogV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    79
    Rep
    16
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby Not zero. I think it's 1 or 5% and it most likely doesn't add to the 80% crit chance cap.



    IGN name: Gaijin
    Friend Request Code:120645480

  5. #8025
    Marshal Admiral ofi123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17,648
    Rep
    155
    Mentioned
    2364 Post(s)
    If it's capped at 80%, I guess it's somewhere between 0-20% :P

    - - - Updated - - -

    lol some of the arcade minigames have their own leader boards and achievement rewards.



  6. #8026
    Commander TribalNugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    155
    Rep
    5
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Love the new mini-game. 42 All-Time Classics has one like this one aswell.



  7. #8027
    Lieutenant
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    105
    Rep
    13
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)


    Crit Alpha Strike team complete. Can confirm, Rainbow Rose hits like a truck.


    FKG ID: 131471598
    IGN: Hyuna

  8. #8028
    Marshal Admiral ofi123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17,648
    Rep
    155
    Mentioned
    2364 Post(s)
    Should have done this yesterday, but was busy.

    So disappointed I can't use the base form for the RP.






    I need 2 more copies of my waifu for all forms rotation :3




  9. #8029
    Commander TribalNugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    155
    Rep
    5
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    446/445.

    I think you need to expand your Possession Count, if you want more Setaria copies.



 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:30 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 8.00%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.3 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Thread / Post Bookmarks provided by Thread / Post Bookmarking v1.1.1pl1 (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Live Threads provided by AJAX Threads (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com