Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The 18th Oct Maint has ended. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 645 of 730 FirstFirst ... 145545595635643644645646647655695 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,450 of 7296
    Rep
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    So, who won the racing event in the end?

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    727 Post(s)
    @LostLogia4 Ack. I actually responded to you when you first asked, but my post is totally gone. Maybe it was accidentally deleted during the bot purging. I'm gonna have to type it all up again.

In short, the running pest won the 1st race. Blushing Bride won the second.

[+] Spoiler
    This crew of pests that love competitions came along and joined the race suddenly. The flower knights couldn't outspeed the pest, so the pest won. Since they needed to subjugate it, they lured it out by announcing that a 2nd race would be held. For the 2nd event, Kinrenka and Laurentia were requested to spurt ahead which caused the pest to want to keep their pace. When Kinrenka and Laurentia couldn't go on, the event crew ran past the worn out pests and put sticky fluid under their feet. It still broke through, so they let it speed past them. It was worn out and ran straight into the Nazuna Balloon that was set up as a blockade. Creeping Jenny let Blushing Bride climb over her so that she could win the race for everyone. The pest was frustrated that it lost the race, so instead of running away, it was pounding on the balloon. The flower knights took this chance to subjugate it. Afterwards, Sweet William Catchfly dissected it.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3079 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    @LostLogia4 Ack. I actually responded to you when you first asked, but my post is totally gone. Maybe it was accidentally deleted during the bot purging. I'm gonna have to type it all up again.

In short, the running pest won the 1st race. Blushing Bride won the second.

[+] Spoiler
    This crew of pests that love competitions came along and joined the race suddenly. The flower knights couldn't outspeed the pest, so the pest won. Since they needed to subjugate it, they lured it out by announcing that a 2nd race would be held. For the 2nd event, Kinrenka and Laurentia were requested to spurt ahead which caused the pest to want to keep their pace. When Kinrenka and Laurentia couldn't go on, the event crew ran past the worn out pests and put sticky fluid under their feet. It still broke through, so they let it speed past them. It was worn out and ran straight into the Nazuna Balloon that was set up as a blockade. Creeping Jenny let Blushing Bride climb over her so that she could win the race for everyone. The pest was frustrated that it lost the race, so instead of running away, it was pounding on the balloon. The flower knights took this chance to subjugate it. Afterwards, Sweet William Catchfly dissected it.
    >Afterwards, Sweet William Catchfly dissected it
    Men that girl sure is creepy as much as she is cute. This FKG events surely are interesting to read if I can only understand /jp/ :(

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 140]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rep
    Mentioned
    2183 Post(s)
    I was seriously expecting bride versions of the election winners. Oh well. At least the BGM is excellent.

Piuy is the boss.

IGN
    Kurenai☆
    Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Oooh, I just got 10 additional comrade slots. Capped at 97 now.

FLOWER KNIGHT GIRL
    ID: 112112066 | Level: 162 | IGN: Kurenai | Time Zone: UTC+8 (MNL)

Unable to log in to FKG? Read more.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Is Kirutansus's flowering damage reflection with both the attack and defense stat? It would be too horrible if it was just defense and google translate isn't completely clear. Got another silver pot :( No clones for me it seems. Also this patch seems to confirm that Rainbows have a better dodge rate than golds.

Rep
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Fifth bloomed max amp rainbow.

The cycle of collecting amps continues; never-ending story

Last edited by boukyaku; 06-12-2017 at 09:00 AM.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Your weekly dose of patch notes is up: http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?95...=1#post1204558

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    @BigBigDog

Ifafa Lily bloomed stats
    - Skill trigger rate +2.2
    - 80% chance to increase her own attack power by equal to 2.2x her own defense before counter attack.
    - During Boss battle, increase all party member's attack power by 30%

Last edited by MrHueHue; 06-12-2017 at 09:49 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    What's with that eye in the abyss at the end of Chapter 38?

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).