Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 648 of 745 FirstFirst ... 148548598638646647648649650658698 ... LastLast
Results 6,471 to 6,480 of 7442
    Rep
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    @Kurenai Haha yeah, I thought I should make a registered account to make things a little more clear, I forgot to register my previous account and the registration link has been long dead now and I was also too lazy to get it registered through the mods or whatever. Thanks for accepting :)

IGN name: Gaijin
    Friend Request Code:120645480

Rep
    Mentioned
    2197 Post(s)
    Looks like for my Birthday RNG threw me into the salt mine.

Can't say I'm unlucky with all the golds, but with so many clones even in GS TwT

Lemme go back to watch E3 stuff until RNG decides to let me out of the salt mine.

Piuy is the boss.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    508 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBigDogV2 View Post
    Wow, so it really is just 2.2x her defense, literally the worst blooming anyone has gotten so far lmao. Sad to see my first gold character get such horrible treatment.
    V2? o.o

anyways, 13.8K when counter attack doesn't sound so bad anyways for a 3rd gacha Gold of The Lingering Scent of Ancient Flowers event at least.

I think the order of gold is there for a reason, and now it becomes more clearly. So basically, 1st gold>2nd gold>3rd gold> 4 gold (if any)>event girl. Weird way to sort the power lol.

Hypercium counter attack is lower than Ifafa Lily's though.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3107 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurenai View Post
    This is...... creepy as hell.

[+] Spoiler

@BigBigDogV2 Ah, you are "Gaijin" in one of the requests I received. Confirmed now. :)
    Someone did say that FKG's mainstory line gets dark somewhere

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 140]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rep
    Mentioned
    2197 Post(s)
    Just came out of the salt mine. Saw Ionocidium got her non-art blossoming.

Sad that she got the non-art treatment, but WTF is that power creep. Additional attack ability is so uncharacter for a lazy character. Seriously, what is the devs thinking.

Piuy is the boss.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    508 Post(s)
    @ofi123 40% is pretty low lol. That does show how lazy she is.

wait did you read the patch notes last monday or you just realized about her bloomed ability

Rep
    Mentioned
    2197 Post(s)
    @MrHueHue

You know, just looking at numbers isn't meaningful.

Only Dendrobium have >40% additional attack and that only activates for the first turn. All other additional attack rainbows are at 40%, so that 40% is the standard activation chance for rainbows. Not that I want that number to be lower for Ionocidium since that may cause some balancing issues between gold and rainbow, but I prefer they give her other ability instead of additional attack.

Plus for the patch notes, after my draws on my birthday I went full salty mode until today. Only went to update the OP of the thread since I was the thread opener, but otherwise I was too salty to the game. Even if I wasn't 2/3 of the time I only glance through the patch notes. Not everyone goes through every patch notes in details.

Piuy is the boss.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    741 Post(s)
    @ofi123 Ionocidium doesn't act twice. The 2nd action is a slow-motion afterimage.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    508 Post(s)
    @ofi123 I wouldn't use that gacha rolls as birthday present though if I were you.

and having a 40% re-act doesn't make her any better than a Rainbow unit still, it just make her gain 1 more turn so you can stack more damage per turn. It doesn't boost her attack power or anything.

If you played turned-based RPG before, you'll get that re-act ability concept.

Last edited by MrHueHue; 06-17-2017 at 03:13 AM.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3107 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    Just came out of the salt mine. Saw Ionocidium got her non-art blossoming.

Sad that she got the non-art treatment, but WTF is that power creep. Additional attack ability is so uncharacter for a lazy character. Seriously, what is the devs thinking.
    Reasons to be extra lazy, she is OP.

Something like G11 in Girls Frontline who is lazy but always racking the MvPs

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 140]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze