Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 727 of 746 FirstFirst ... 227627677717725726727728729737 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,270 of 7460
    IGN
    Mindrunner
    Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LostLogia4 View Post
    @TribalNugget And all of the low-star knights were from Lotus Lake. As for the event, I have no idea what's going on whatsoever.

EDIT: The first testimonial was... from Nightshade. And it seems like she's the phantom thief that has gotten her hands on the Nerha's egg and is challenging the addressee to catch her.
    The second is from Nazuna, Apparently the Nerha's egg was supposed to arrive during afternoon when the maids are tasked to receive them while Nazuna is out there to greet the Leader.

Here's the text if anyone's gonna translate them:
    [spoiler]
    ガラス館に招待された諸君に告げる?? ?
    宴に供される希少なる秘宝、「ネル?? ?ス卵」はいただいた。
    ガラス館の光の中に潜む影である我?? ?見つけ、
    捕らえることができたならば、ネル?? ?ス卵は無事その手に戻るだろう。
    怪盗ナイトシェードより

ガラス館には数日前から来ていて、?? ?材などの注文を行っていました。
    ネルハス卵は今日のお昼頃に到着す?? ?予定だったのですが、
    団長様たちのお出迎えのため、受け?? ?りはメイドさんにお願いして、
    今朝はニワゼキショウさんと一緒に?? ?を出ることにしたんです。
    証言者 ナズナ
    [spoiler]
    I just keep clicking on random things. I chose option 1 for the 80 Stamina cutscene, and that seemed to piss off the current 6 star...

Rep
    Mentioned
    721 Post(s)
    @TribalNugget I don't think these choices really mattered more than the flavor texts. If it does, they would've implemented some sort of indicator to let us know of the existence of the multiple maps.
    Though we might eventually end up doing exactly that for the next week...

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

IGN
    Nerfx
    Server
    Kanoya Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5547 Post(s)
    Is it fine to roll the Red Ginger gacha?

http://himeuta.org/signaturepics/sigpic8148_43.gif

Nerfx desu
    NO GA FURUERU
    Nagato(145), Bismarck (143) Musashi (145) Yamato (129) Iowa (120)

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Oh hey, I’m back.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfx View Post
    Is it fine to roll the Red Ginger gacha?
    Chance to get her might be slim but yeah if you want to get Red Ginger and don't mind waste your flower gems, go for it. If not, you better farm Rainbow Tokens instead to get her.

All premium gacha's doesn't really make any difference though, since there's no boost on the rarity gacha rate. Only the featured girl gets the boosted gacha rate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LostLogia4 View Post
    @TribalNugget I don't think these choices really mattered more than the flavor texts. If it does, they would've implemented some sort of indicator to let us know of the existence of the multiple maps.
    Though we might eventually end up doing exactly that for the next week...
    Nope, the choice doesn't really affect how you would clear the game or anything in particular, it for the sake of fun reading, like reading a detective-theme novels or VN. You can even rewatch it and choose a different choice to see how that goes.

Last edited by MrHueHue; 10-17-2017 at 12:41 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    721 Post(s)
    @MrHueHue That's exactly I'm saying. I'm just musing a what-if case in the following two sentences.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    743 Post(s)
    The past couple days have been rough for me at work, so I couldn't get to updating the Wikia. I woke up a bit early today hoping I can get a bit done before work.

@TribalNugget There's no murder. In this phantom thief-based event, Nazuna's Nelhas eggs were stolen and she won't be able to make the food welcoming all the Lotus Lake flower knights following the unlocking of the country's borders. It's the leader's job to find out who stole them and why.
    [+] Spoiler
    Night Shade is the obvious culprit, but even she says that the eggs were stolen from her after she stole them. A Japanese commenter reminded me of タマゴホシィード (Want-Eggs), the map boss pest way back from the first Lotus Lake event, who is a potential culprit.

Your choices in the dialog have no effect on the story. The leader is asked for his opinion on various things.

@LostLogia4 Er, did you use the new Wikia updating script instead of manually copy-pasting the result from the old functions? The new script is much easier, but it shouldn't allow you to change the commit comment.

The 1st file is the challenge sheet to try and find the stolen eggs. The 2nd file is Nazuna's account of the situation.

@Nerfx Red Ginger is featured in the Blooming Reprint Gacha, yes.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    721 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby BundledAbilityList needed adjustments because the descriptions are no longer tied to bundled abilities (it is now tied to Flower Knights themselves)

Also, I'll need assurance that the current categories will be retained.

Rep
    Mentioned
    862 Post(s)
    Yeah the choice seems not DAT important~

Hmm , around 965 HS for now
    I wonder if I can get 35 HS in 2 weeks so I can roll on Halloween~
    If not , well I guess have to wait for Christmas instead :V

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3112 Post(s)
    Hmmm despite that there is a decision picking (ala VN style) we can't say how that will change the talking during the story.

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 161]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze