Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 728 of 746 FirstFirst ... 228628678718726727728729730738 ... LastLast
Results 7,271 to 7,280 of 7460
    Rep
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Would it be worth to give girls with super counter defend rate up?

GBF ID:11120651

FGK ID:529648257

Rep
    Mentioned
    721 Post(s)
    @Glasses If their counterattack rate is 100%, go for it.
    That said, the only rainbow Flower Knight I have with that ability is Soapwort.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    743 Post(s)
    @LostLogia4 I saw that the script was broken with the new master data. I'll need to fix that soon. The card sheets translation script comes first though. I need to finish that after some errands today.

You can see that the categories are retained if you actually run the script. Honestly, you could just read the source code too; the categories are written directly into the script.

@dandan550 Maybe for non-Japanese speakers, but I can see how it changes the dialog just fine... Maybe I don't understand what you're getting at.

@Glasses Yes, because the defense-boosting characters can sometimes survive lethal blows, the countering characters get higher survivability and counter damage, and the super countering characters get a higher chance to super counter. It's a win-win situation in all aspects. That said, debuff + counter is still superior.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

IGN
    Mindrunner
    Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    The past couple days have been rough for me at work, so I couldn't get to updating the Wikia. I woke up a bit early today hoping I can get a bit done before work.

@TribalNugget There's no murder. In this phantom thief-based event, Nazuna's Nelhas eggs were stolen and she won't be able to make the food welcoming all the Lotus Lake flower knights following the unlocking of the country's borders. It's the leader's job to find out who stole them and why.
    [+] Spoiler
    Night Shade is the obvious culprit, but even she says that the eggs were stolen from her after she stole them. A Japanese commenter reminded me of タマゴホシィード (Want-Eggs), the map boss pest way back from the first Lotus Lake event, who is a potential culprit.

Your choices in the dialog have no effect on the story. The leader is asked for his opinion on various things.

@LostLogia4 Er, did you use the new Wikia updating script instead of manually copy-pasting the result from the old functions? The new script is much easier, but it shouldn't allow you to change the commit comment.

The 1st file is the challenge sheet to try and find the stolen eggs. The 2nd file is Nazuna's account of the situation.

@Nerfx Red Ginger is featured in the Blooming Reprint Gacha, yes.
    This explains why I have seen blooming gacha's in the past with Girls that already received their blooming stats & portraits. I always thought that once a girl was featured in a gacha after receiving her portrait & stats with higher drop ratings, they would only do this once (unless she can be thrown in a themed gacha machine).

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    743 Post(s)

It's funny how all these characters have sizable boobs except for Inutade.

Rep
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Now I need to farm some of that thing u lvl promoting abilities somehow zzz

GBF ID:11120651

FGK ID:529648257

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3112 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby yeah that is what I heard on other people who can't read JP. Not unless someone will tell so, many (who can't read moonrunes) will be clueless.

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 161]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

IGN
    Mindrunner
    Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I've seen this thing since August, I think, but I never asked about it on HBC:

What kind of gacha is that? Clicking on the green button reveals the dates "21 December 2015" & "30 November 2015".

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    There is any tool like KC3, or KTool... for FKG? Its hard, very hard for remember girl' name and skill.

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    743 Post(s)
    @TribalNugget http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/G...Attached_Gacha

@Opeth007 You should ask @lesderid how much progress was done on the browser plugin.