Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 817 of 823 FirstFirst ... 317717767807815816817818819 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,170 of 8229
    IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    @TribalNugget It's in the pinned update notes....

Rep
    Mentioned
    2449 Post(s)
    This batch's blooms, with 1 of them being leaked by Nutaku.

[+] Spoiler

Rep
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    This batch's blooms, with 1 of them being leaked by Nutaku.

[+] Spoiler
    Lemme guess, it's Cactace (bride)'s bloom that got leaked by Shittaku? Because I don't think the other 3 are already available over there.

Rep
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)

GOAL!

Rep
    Mentioned
    2449 Post(s)
    EDIT: This is a pretty major update in terms of gacha.

First up is the newest girl gacha section, including both daily 100 DMM points and hanastone rolls.
    • The rate of rainbow and gold is doubled to 1% and 12% respectively with the new rainbow at 0.6% and new gold at 3.5% respectively. (as compared to normal enhanced rate of 0.5% and 6% at 0.3% for featured rainbow and 1.8% for featured gold)
    • Guaranteed new 6* after 55 totaled rolls (should be a combination of 100 yen rolls and hanastone rolls)

Not sure if this is only for this batch or all subsequent batches of new girls will have this as well. If it's the latter this is going to limit how much YourGames will earn since whales need only to buy around 3 batches worth of stones and 11 individual 100 yen rolls per 2 weeks to get the newest girl. (assuming getting enough free hanastones for a batch roll, which is unlikely not to)

I wonder if this is YourGames being consumer friendly even more than they were, or future proofing for gacha in games possibly becoming gambling in law with the current loot box debate. Either way, if it's the latter then here's the important note:

Always have at least 25000 stones on hand! If future newest batch will guarantee 6* at 55 rolls than you'll 100% get the 6* you want if you have that many stones on hand.

It seems that if you get the guaranteed rainbow as a clone you'll still the the 50 rainbow medals for getting a clone.

Next is the new shop section that allows purchase of skill and equipment flowers for the newest batch girls. 3500 stones for rainbow and 2000 stones for gold, up to 2 of each type. Skill flower may not worth as much but this is the first appearance of rainbow skill flower that doesn't cost DMM points, albeit only limited to the specified girl.

Last edited by ofi123; 10-01-2018 at 12:22 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    EDIT: This is a pretty major update in terms of gacha.

First up is the newest girl gacha section, including both daily 100 DMM points and hanastone rolls.
    • The rate of rainbow and gold is doubled to 1% and 12% respectively with the new rainbow at 0.6% and new gold at 3.5% respectively. (as compared to normal enhanced rate of 0.5% and 6% at 0.3% for featured rainbow and 1.8% for featured gold)
    • Guaranteed new 6* after 55 totaled rolls (should be a combination of 100 yen rolls and hanastone rolls)

Not sure if this is only for this batch or all subsequent batches of new girls will have this as well. If it's the latter this is going to limit how much YourGames will earn since whales need only to buy around 3 batches worth of stones and 11 individual 100 yen rolls per 2 weeks to get the newest girl. (assuming getting enough free hanastones for a batch roll, which is unlikely not to)

I wonder if this is YourGames being consumer friendly even more than they were, or future proofing for gacha in games possibly becoming gambling in law with the current loot box debate. Either way, if it's the latter then here's the important note:

Always have at least 25000 stones on hand! If future newest batch will guarantee 6* at 55 rolls than you'll 100% get the 6* you want if you have that many stones on hand.

It seems that if you get the guaranteed rainbow as a clone you'll still the the 50 rainbow medals for getting a clone.

Next is the new shop section that allows purchase of skill and equipment flowers for the newest batch girls. 3500 stones for rainbow and 2000 stones for gold, up to 2 of each type. Skill flower may not worth as much but this is the first appearance of rainbow skill flower that doesn't cost DMM points, albeit only limited to the specified girl.
    Thing is, Browser games do this for a living (if they don't over do it, like Shittaku). Companies like Fail Arts are just greedy gits. Example:

And the only reason why several other countries are going after CS:GO, is because of people who spent a shitton of money for those stupid Knife skins.

Last edited by TribalNugget; 10-01-2018 at 01:26 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2449 Post(s)
    @TribalNugget

Well CS:GO and others have been brewing over a long time, but it's until Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA last year that really caught the media's and thus mainstream's attention, thus accelerated the discussion on paid random drops.

Well, I am glad if this had contributed to FKG having guaranteed rainbow. Now with 2 options of either rainbow medals or 55 batch draws (only for newest).

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Rainbow medals are pretty slow to get, this change is a lot more dramatic. A normal banner averages 1 rainbow per 200 pulls.. with a 1% rainbow rate and a guaranteed rainbow after 55 pulls, that takes the average to about 1 rainbow per ~42 pulls, or almost 5x more rainbows (albeit most of them being the banner girl).

Also if you don't spend any DMM points at all, you can get a guaranteed rainbow for 250 (well, 25000 now!) hana stones, which isn't bad at all really. I've got almost 100000 (been saving!) so I'll probably get this rainbow just in case it's a one off, but if it persists in the future then I'll just grab the girls that catch my fancy.

Rep
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    New kind of event? I've never seen this one before. Looks a bit like the Card Flip events...

Rep
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Nice change, I hope it sticks around. And I hope this isn't a sign of the game dying within a year or so lol. Seems to still do pretty nicely in the standings.

IGN name: Gaijin
    Friend Request Code:120645480